Sunday, March 05, 2006

Here are a two of my favorites

This is my dd...i just got my 50 mm f1.8 lens and was playing around in some not too bad natural light...(as you can see her ears are out of focus, so I had yet to learn the importance of aperture and DOF). too bad..its a cute pic.. sniff sniff


This is one I snapped during my sons 1st birthday party....he made me wait for 35 minutes for him to get this messy...and that was it...SOOOO let down! lol It was all great fun..lots of blue icing EVERYWHERE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Wonderful!!!! My all time favorite pics from you. Burning with envy. They are so you though.

4:20 PM  
Blogger PD said...

LOL..love the way you have captured the moment. I feel it and wasn't even there...I also know this was your intent!
Well Done!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites