Saturday, March 11, 2006

YIPEE!

Its finally Saturday...LOL..but wait..Im a SAHM..my days all blend into 1...
Not up to a whole bunch this weekend, the gals at my Photography board have challenged me to the fishy fishy set up, on the blue seamless...so I have to get that done today..hopefully Jackson and Rylee will agree!..somehow I dont think DH peering into the fish bowl with his undies..would have quite the same 'feel' to it! hahahaha I will be sure to post pics when I get it done.

Its snowing again here, Im so ready for spring...

Still nothing going on with Cynnder (my reining horse)...she's due April 1st...so it could be anytime soon. I've moved her to the back paddock, close to the barn. I have the stall all ready and the furnace ready to go also, dont want my foal to freeze its ears off. Im thinking about running to the local Pawn shop to see if they have a wireless video thing, so I dont have to get up a million times a night to check on her. She's not even bagged up right now, so im fairly confident we are still a few weeks away. Rylee is so EXCITED!

With spring around the corner, its time for me to re-evaluate my priorites once again. I cant wait to get the kids outside and have some fun, which means that my puter time will start to dwindle. My goal is to keep up with my scrappin' and my photograhpy or course, so I may be slowing down a bit on the message board thing. Tough to do, they are like habit to me first thing in the AM. SO maybe I will just do the same, but not be on the puter during the day as much...ah. yes..thats my goal. At least I can wait til spring..I can start the weaning process slowly! LOL ok off to make breakfast and set up for the fishy!

2 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

Morning sunshine,
Sunny here today and going to take the kids out for a walk later.
Got laundry on the go and about to wash some dishes. Your spring plan sounds good to me but you know what that means...date nights are a must for us..lol cause I'll be in the same boat as you.
Ahhh fresh air. Can't wait to hear about Cynnder!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the fishy pics. I bet they will be really cute. We have snow here today too...yuck! But, it does bring in some awesome natural light with the sun shinning on it so I can get some more pics of my monster! Have a good day Dee!

~Shawna

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites