Thursday, May 04, 2006

Well I did it!

Ordered the Alien Bees, giant softbox and a new lens today!...I was shaking while on the phone with alienbee...LOL....

doofus I know... I got the lens for just about half price what I can buy it up here...Got if off of amazon.com, then i am getting it shipped to a girlfriend in the US, who will then ship it up to me.. Im thinking it should be here about the same time as the bees...10 business days!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you think of the new logo? everyone who knows me..knows I am a bright green addict...EVERYONE...and I had this lovely inital made for my by a friend and figured it would work wonderful for a logo!...I still may have a bit of tweaking on the colors...the green maybe not so Brilliant..that kinda thing...but Im really diggin it!...now to get the rest of my blog all fancied up again!

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Deanna!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I'm excited for you!!!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger PD said...

yip yip yip..dance the wormin polka...yip yip yip...dance the wormin polka!
You'z gonna love em!
So happy for you!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

thanx...Im an Amandawannabe

11:38 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

weee! Thats so exciting!!
I can't wait to see your pictures!!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

So so so so jealous! :D Have fun!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO@Amandawannabe...aren't we all???

Please tell me you got green!!!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

ROFLMAO..heather..one pink and one green actually!

1:53 PM  
Blogger eleni said...

Hi Deanna,

Great photos!
Can I ask HOW you change the banner on blogspot? I've already made one (200 x 700 pixels) but don't know how to insert it.

Thanks Eleni

2:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's too bright green makes my eyes achey! But congrats on your bees, you'll do great!

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulatoins!! I do all natural light now, but I may end up getting some Bees at some point. Maybe when we recover from my recent camera/lens upgrades. :)

7:25 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

ROFLMAO @ Talena....put some shades on girl!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

You know....I'd like to know how to change the banner, too, at the top of blogspot! lmao!!! Fairy Blog Angel.

LOVE the new header on your page! It looks awesome!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

congrats girl!!! I can't wait to hit that order button on my alien bees still a month or so at minimum until i can - wahhh!

What lens did you get? I'm coveting a 28-75mm 2.8, a 35mm and the 85mm 1.8 (think the most practical choice is the 28-75 right now so thats probably what i'll go with.

Can't wait to see you play!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

LMFAOOOO

I can't wait to see what kind of pictures you get with those bad boys!!

I got the pink. I think they next one will be white...

Or I could be a DEANNAWANNABE hahahahaha

12:59 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

ROFLMao...@ amanda...nope..I got them after you...that makes ME the wanna be!...havent you noticed I do everything you do?

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites