Monday, April 24, 2006

going crazy here

ok..gestation for a horse is usually 11 months 11 days..my poor horse is now sitting at 11 months 23 days.. Called the vet, and they said to call back once she reaches the 1 year mark...so thats MOnday..next monday....Im not sure I can handle this stress much longer! SHEESH!

ok..so for names...

this is the list

Tymeless Beauty
Mydnight Reign
Tyme of Knight
Knight Tyme Reign
Tyme to Shyne
Pryme Tyme
Set the Tyme
Tyme to Twyrl
Mydnight Cynnderella
Big Tyme Spender
Springtime Emira ( emira means princess in arabic)


likes? dislikes? I cant really narrow down any more til the foal arrives, cuz some are girl names, and some work better if the foal is black...so until then I wait..

7 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Hey De, I love Tymeless Beauty that is a beautiful name...for a girl...LOL I hope she has her baby soon.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Oh the poor thing.. like 11 months 11 days is not long enough already..lol I hope she has the baby soon!!! and I also love Tymeless Beauty :) That is a great name.. I also like Mydnight Reign as well..

3:34 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

My fav's are Mydnight Reign and Tymeless Beauty. (((Have that baby))) horse vibes coming her way! LOL

5:08 PM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

a YEAR?? lol poor horse!

I think Springtime Emira is neat.. or Tymeless Beauty :)

Most of the others I thought were cheesy haha

7:51 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Tymeless Beauty - pretty but femanine
Mydnight Reign - like it
Tyme of Knight - not so much
Knight Tyme Reign - nah
Tyme to Shyne - its ok
Pryme Tyme - kind of neet
Set the Tyme - nope, don't like this at all!!
Tyme to Twyrl - nope
Mydnight Cynnderella - I like this, but I think mostly because it has Cynnder's name in it! Its really nice.
Big Tyme Spender - nah
Springtime Emira ( emira means princess in arabic)- very pretty!!

So I guess I like:
Mydnight Cynnderella, Springtime Emira, Tymeless Beauty, Mydnight Reign.

I can't wait to see this pony!!!!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby!I love Mydnight Cynnderella,I think that's so pretty.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Name her Talena! haha!!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites