Saturday, April 29, 2006

Lovin' it outside!




Finally we are having some nice weather...

dont blink tho...forecasting SNOW for Sunday night...Welcome to a blogger in Alberta! they joke about not blinking because Alberta weather changes so fast!

Cynnder and filly are doing super well! Poor lil thing is still nameless...nothing is just popping out at me as the "perfect name" so hence she is still called 'filly'.

Her hind legs have really strengthened up a ton in 1 day, looking at these pics I can't belive how much she was 'down' on her back legs...today she is standing up nice and upright, so it shows that she is getting stronger each day!

Been really busy scrappin, the ES team has really laid on the kits Im 10 Lo's behind! ACK...

And I entered the Ultimate Digi-Scrapper 2006 Challenge ! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting its starts May 1st Im so excited...tons of prizes, and tons of entrants, like over 350 I think was the final count..Basically its like survior, and they have a SWEET panel of judges, who will go through all the LO's and pick the ones that advance from round to round...so thats gonna keep me busy too, plus the 2 family photoshoots, and once my income tax comes back, ordering the alien bees...im gonna be a busy lady the next while...

never a dull moment, last week, my dog got porcupine quills in his nose
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting that was tuesday.
Wednesday the Filly was born, today is Saturday and our well pump is going, I have had water on and off all day...and Dean is outta town camping..boy will he be glad to come home to a house with no water! LOL....life...what can ya do?

8 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

awee poor thing..ouchie!!!

Look at Filly!! She is gorgeous Deanna. Sucha beautiful rich colour too. Glad she is enjoying the outdoors and I hope that for everyone's sake the snow misses ya.
gesh...starting to freak out about this contest you had me enter!
Behind? OMG..I got about 8 kits today! AHHHHH

5:36 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Love the pictures! Even of your poor puppy, ouch! Can't wait to hear what name you choose!

5:48 PM  
Blogger loonyhiker said...

I love the filly! She is so beautiful. I don't know how in the world you get anything done because I would spend hours watching her. I hope it doesn't snow on you! I had to show my dh the dog picture and he even cringed! I hope you fixed the dog up and it wasn't too painful.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Man! That poor puppy! I've never actually seen a photo of that before! Awwwwwww. Big kisses!

And filly...she is beautiful! You watch...that name is going to stick and her stable name will be filly forever.lol

Going to check out the contest now!

What's this about alien bees? Did I miss something?

Hugs - I'll talk to you later!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

LOl danielle...alien bees are some professional studio lights...that I am thinking I wanna get...

poor neiko huh? i felt so bad for him!hopefully he will learn and he wont do it again!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute! love the baby horse :D lol
poooooor pupppppyy!!!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Welcome to your new foul!! I know you had been looking forward to it and pacing the floor for it! enjoy the summer with your new baby!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

POOR PUPPY!!

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites