Wednesday, April 26, 2006

guess what?








About 6 Am this morning...FINALLY,
pretty sure its a black filly!!!!

gonna go wake up rylee and take her outside!

OK so I put her in the barn at midnight, like our usual routine, Jackson woke up around 3 AM, so after I fed him his bottle, I popped outside to check. Normal..totally normal, I could see the baby moving and kicking some, but Cynnder was not at all upset, or bothered by it.

I went in at 7 Am to let her out...and there was the baby! I missed it by only 30 - 60 minutes, She hadnt delivered the placenta yet, so i saw that finish off, then headed in to wake up Rylee..Well she leapt out of bed, and got dressed in like 3 minutes ( really fast for a 2 1/2 year old)

Needless to say...Its a she...im positive on that, pretty sure on the color...so stayed I will post a poll for the names in the next day or two.

She has eaten, and pooped...so thats all fine...

I talked to my trainer and she wanted me to measure her...she is 38 inches at the wither...I think thats a good size! She's super sweet, and is drawn to Rylee and jackson...We have been out there about 50 times already this afternoon!...cant wait to get her outside and take some more photos! YIPPE!!!!!!!1

20 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Awesome!!!!!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

WOOHOO!!! I so can't wait to see some pictures girl!! YAY! Congrats mom!!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

Woohoo!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Beautiful!!!!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Awwww- I'm sitting here crying 'cause she's so cute (and I'm a big baby). Congratulations!!!! How awesome is that!!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am calling you now!!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Woohoo!! Congrats- she is a beauty!! :-)

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Grandma! LOL. I hope Mom and Baby are doing well. Auntie Jeanne and Kendall are going to have to arrange for a trip to come see the little sweetheart and you too of course. ;)

10:22 AM  
Blogger PD said...

I am sooo excited...Happy Birthday sweetie. Congrats Mama Cynnder and Deanna,Dean, Rylee and Jax. Rylee you must be so excited!!
I will call you later!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Oh wow!
Yay!! I cannot wait to see the pictures!!!!!!!!!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

YAY!! That is fantastic... Cant wait to see some more piccies!!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new horsey!! SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I would LOVE to see a newborn horse!!!! Have fun!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is SO beautiful!

Congratulations!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah...I bet you're a proud mama!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

How exciting for you and the kids (not to mention Cynnder!). Congratulations again and thanks for keeping us posted.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats... I'm not a regular "poster" but this occasion is special. She is SO cute. Can't wait to hear what you name her!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Congrats!!!!!! How darn exciting!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! More pics please LOL

6:56 PM  
Blogger loonyhiker said...

What a great new baby! Congrats!!!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Wow! Congratulations! I showed my 2yr old son the pictures and he said "cooool!" and pointed to the little record players on the sides! lol I guess horses really are a girly thing!

She really is beautiful!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites