Monday, May 01, 2006

May 1st! The ultimate Scrapper contest Begins!!!

Been busy with Spring, the new filly, ( yes still nameless) but here a few LO's I rattled off this weekend..Im so pumped about the Ultimate digi scrapper contest..the first chat is tonight, we get the details and our first challenge! No clue how they are gonna get 300 ladies all in the same room, really hoping they have TONS of bandwidth!

ok this LO...I took the photo quite a while back and its been sitting in my TO SCRAP folder... It took me about 2 hours to do, with all the journalling strips! (credits to Lauren Grier's Maia kit,available at ES, font is FG Tina, and I used AC's plastic action on the Title word, anc AC wild tear)

Next LO is one I have been fighting with for a while... My friends at W2W took some photo's of their kids eating oreo's so after seeing what their dear children did I HAD to do the same. This LO took FORVER... ensuring all the boxes were the same size, and making sure they were spaced evenly!... I think it turned out pretty good in the end! ( credits to Amanda Rockwell's Cars and Trucks kit, available at ES, and DF, font is Rockit and FG albin)

This LO..I had tons of fun doing! This is one of our FAVORITE coats of Rylee's! I am so sad that she has outgrown it (credits to Faith True's Bright Spring Kit, available at ES, DDE spring doodle collection, and fonts...SF happiness, shortcut, tuesday, turkey sandwich, tanergine, splended ornament, bombarier, and vinyl tile) phew...




This LO is just did this morning...(the credits go to Susan Godfrey's Camo Baby kit, available at ES). This kit has been sitting in my do to list for a while..I just couldnt figure out what photo's to make it work..then I saw this one, that I snapped last week when we took the kids down to the river for a picnic. I liked this photo in color and then thought I should try it in a brown toned black and white...well this is the result..this one is one of my fav's! The quote came from the quote garden...and as soon as I saw it I knew it was perfect..its so so so true! Im so proud of my DH..b/c he is a father, and more importantly a great daddy!

5 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

great LO's hun!!! Pumped about tonight as well!!! See you there..

5:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh those are wonderful Deanna!! Great job! Best of luck to you!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm lovin that last scrap page.Great job! Good luck in the competition.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

thanx so much ladies...Im so excited...! its gonna be a super learning experince!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

Love them :) your journalling strips rock ;) lol

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites