Friday, July 14, 2006

a few quick pics from the other day



NOthing fancy...just trying out my treasure chest that I bought awhile back...figuring it might work really nice for some newborn shoots! please exuse the orange juice stain on his shirt...! LOL!
I forgot to set up my reflector in the first one...hence the shadow on the one side of his face...at least I am getting so I notice these things finally! and I know what to do to make it better! LOL!

NOt sure what to do with the little leather straps that hang down off the top...they are a bit distracting to me, but Im not sure I want to cut them Off KWIM?

ok im off...gotta go shopping and get stuff packed in the motorhome for next week... The kids and I are heading out camping on Sunday..and wont be back til Friday!...yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I will bbl and post some pics of yesterday's events!

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

adorable pics De. I didn't notice the shadow until you said something! LOL. Have fun camping. I miss doing that. :(

12:35 PM  
Blogger PD said...

yeah!!! pictures..I too didn't notice the shadow. Both look great to me. What a cute little chest. What gets me is that I can't get over how much he is growing and looks like Dean! Too cute!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Birth Express said...

Gorgeous pics as usual!! You must come and take our picture one day :) There is a HUG in it for ya ;) Sounds like a good deal to me :P

6:53 PM  
Blogger muskan said...

Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work.




Regards


LANDSCAPE COMPANY IN PUNE, MAHARASHTRA

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites