Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm late...my thursday 13!!!!!


Thirteen Things I did with My DD today!


1.Hey...first of all its JULY 13th! LOL
2. we dropped of DS so it could be just a mommy and Ry day....I love them...and we need to have them more often...this is the 2nd "ryDay" so far this summer...shame on me..i wanted to do it twice a month. :(
3. We went to the park, and had a blast...she loves the swings...and LOVES to go high...high enough that I am scared for her!
4. We went for a walk downtown, and grabbed a lunch out...and she could pick whatever she wanted to eat....would you belive she picked a veggie plate? LOL!...and a rice krispie square.
5. We got our fingernails painted...pink of course!
6 We opened a birthday present from Daddy...( he is outta town for a bit)...it was the Belle Barbie...btw!
7. We went to Aspen Beach and played in the lake...its really shallow...so its nice and warm!
8. We dug a huge hole and tried to bury Rylee's legs in it!
9 We found a bloodsucker...ew....so mommy killed it.
10. We picked out the camping spot for next week...its gonna be so much fun! all week! :)
11. We picked some Saskatoon's at Grandpa's house and eat them with ice cream after supper!
12. We snuggled and snuggled before bedtime...and we shared a big apple...for a snack...
13. We read the book " Princess Crystal's Magical Locket" for the hundredth time since last weekend..then She told me Im the BEST MOMMY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

HOW COOL is that!!!!!! we had a great day... i cant wait to do it again...The little girl I spent the day with today, is my most favorite in the whole world!

ps...for you other T13's I still cant figure out that autolinky thing...please bare with me!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





5 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

What a beautiful day!
That sounded like so much fun!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I agree, I love doing girly things! Sounds like a great time!!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Awwww...how sweet is that! It sounds as if you both had an awesome day! See, being 3 isn't as bad as it started out to be! lol

What is a Saskatoon????? Inquiring minds want to know.

Have a great weekend!

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day!!!!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Awww, it sounds like you had a wonderful day!!! Happy TT!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites