Friday, July 07, 2006

ITs Friday!

got my bloggin prompt fprm DSP this morning...

if I had to pick any actress to portray me in real life...who would it be...

I would have to say Cameron Diaz.....not that we look at all the same...but she plays a great funky, quirky, goofy person...and very honestly thats how I see myself!

I cant wait to browse around and see what the others say!

and I wanted to say thanx to the T13'ers that popped in and left some comments...I can see myslef liking this T13 thingy! any suggestions for next weeks 13?

ok lets see how my list is going...

1. Finish final edits on the Family shoot - DONE!
2. upload order to lab - doing today - DONE
3. Get proofs to the Mat shoot. _ friday
4. Start proofing the wedding shoot done
5. clean the house
6. water the lawn, done
7. mow the lawn - DH did
8. Get party favor bags ready for Ry's party on Sat - Thursday
9. make hamburgers - Sat AM
10. buy the 'stuffs' for the food for ry's party - Friday
11. Call fingerprint office to book appt for DH - today
12. call medical insurance...make sure DH is covered done
13. mail , mail and get - Today
14. 15% tuesday Grocery day done
15. clean out the motorhome - Thursday
16. clean out the Yukon - Thursday
17. pick up the balloon's for Ry's party - Friday
18. buy Ry her birthday pressie.. -Friday!
19. finish things on this damn list


well pretty good I think...everything else on the list is doable today! dropping the kids off at Grandpa's this Am, then heading in town!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Your list is really coming along! Have fun at the party tomorrow!

11:12 AM  
Blogger loonyhiker said...

Cameron Diaz is pretty cool! I like her sense of humor!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great choice. And I personally like #19 of the list. More along the lines of what my entire list would be like.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

I looked all over for the comment window for your Thursday Thirteen and couldn't find it, so I'm stopping by here to say hello and my TT is up.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

norma..im so sorry I havetn figured out how to get that auto linky thing working yet.....hopefully for next time!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites