Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday's list, gonna try this Thursday Thirteen thingy


Thirteen Things about Deanna


1. This is my first thursday thirteen....not really sure how it works!
2. I still have a few things I need to get done before Ry's birthday party on Sat at noon.
3. I need to clean the house
4. I need to clean out the kids pools
5. I need to order Ry's Balloons
6. I need to go get the mail...Im anxiously waiting for the delivery of my mono mini' books!
7. I need to deliver my Mat shoot proofs to the MOM...soon before she has this baby!
8. I sunburned my poor son yesterday...grabbed some old sunscreen....shoot..I feel like a shmuck.
9. Starting to finally get over the morning sickness...did I say FINALLY!
10. Im excited to show the bride and groom the Slideshow I made for them, with all the proofs...scared too however
11. Gotta get myself pysched up for the next month, gonna be playing single mom for most of the time.
12. I want to take some more pics of my kids...but Im feeling really burnt out after that wedding shoot...yucky..I know why they charge a fortune!
13. I need to figure out how to get this thing working right...its pretty neat...and I have been meaning to do it for a while now..shame shame on me...

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!








another dry Panty Night for Ry!...2 for 2...


ok yes I managed to do a quick scrap yesterday...I needed some me time.
This is Amanda Rockwell's Floral Splendor Kit, only available at the Sweet Shoppe. The font is FG Elin, and the messy frames are Laura Apulche's.



and on other Scrappin' News. I am proud to announce that I have been accepted into Lauren Grier's Punky Girl CT team!!!!!!!! Hooray....I am proud to join the ranks of the other Punky girls out there...


So now I feel fufilled...I am on 3 CT teams, and each and every one of them I am very proud to be a part of.
Kristin CB, Amanda Rockwell and Lauren Grier...How can a girl NOT be THRILLED with that!

3 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

congrats mama..GOAL reached!! :P

8:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

welcome to thursday 13, it's my first one this week as well. :)

I see a trend of cleaning going on. :P

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Thanks for you comment! Here's my TT link!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites