Monday, July 24, 2006

We are back!!!!!!

OK so that was the hottest holiday I have ever been on..and I was only 35 minutes from home...Central alberta is in a heat wave right now...we have had hot weather for over 2 weeks...im getting so tired of it...ok and for my American pals...hot for us Here in Alberta...is like 30...and we only get a few of those days in the summer....its been over 32 just about every day for 15 days...yesterday was 36...just converted that to 97F...bloody hot for us...It rained some last night, and we woke up to an overcast day...but by 2 pm this afternoon it was back up to 31C again....the big difference is that ususally we cool down here at night..down to like 14ish...and it hasnt been..so its crappy in the house..its not getting a chance to cool off, so its just hot all the time...Im sitting here im my undies and a tank...LOL sorry if TMI...its just too dang hot!

The day before I left on holidays I delivered the proofs to the bride...she was THRILLED with them!...HOW COOL IS THAT??? I ended up printing off just over 200 proofs for them to go thru!..LOL have FUN!..muahahahahahah... still waiting on a signed release from them...I cant wait to show you a few....maybe I will call her tomorrow!. LOL!

As far as the photography goes... Im on a bit of a hiatus... Im not usre if it is because of all the editing and proofing I had to do for the wedding pics...or what. but LOL... I am just enjoying life too much right now to always tote that dang camera bag around and try to take pics...imagine..on holidays camping for 6 days...I took like..50 pics MAX...I never ever thought I would do that...but I was just plain having too much fun...

Here are a few from camping....My kids filthy...they have cheezie, freezie, roasted marshmellow, dirt, sunscreen and some sand on their faces....nothing but fun as I see it! They stayed up til they were exhausted...and then we slept in until like 9am, we spent just about every day at the beach in the warm lake...so we had a blast!! No mosquitoes, and a pile of laughs! and Ry continues to sleep at night in her panties!...HOORAY!!! NO accidents at all while we were camping...which Im glad about cuz I didnt think about bringing a plastic cover for the bunk! tsk tsk...







Here is Ry on the up side of the sugar rush....gotta love that stare she's got going on there! LMBO!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...and of course the crash following... LMAO!You just gotta love those crashes...I actually cant belieive I got the proof in the camera!...it happened right before my eyes!...boy did we laugh!




And one of my lil man!...what wild camping hair he has...( he gets it from his daddy...you should see the SIL hair! LMAO!!!!! I hope she doesnt read this..or she will get me for sure! LOL)

He got to experience a ton of new stuff...what ants taste like...and charcoal...eww...he got some out of the other not used fire pit....and had it in his mouth before I could stop him!..no swallowing though..he spit it right out...sheesh..can't imagine why!

I am slowly getting them back into their 'normal' routine again...but I guess in real life..that routine is always evolving right?


We ran all over town( well actually 2 towns) trying to find Ry some Crocs...Man are these shoes cool!..they are comfy and light...and best of all she will be able to put them on herself...which is the total reason I'm hunting for them! anyways...found one store that has them for kids..but they are all sold out..but they are supposed to be getting more in any day now...so I need to keep on that!

We went to the park after doing some running around today and I actually brought my camera and took some pics...a few really nice ones I think...I will try to get to editing them tonight..and post them for tomorrow...

Dh is doing super..he has already flown his solo flight, and has been doing 30-45 minutes circuits alone!...He hopes to be doing his flight test on the 1st of August..so say a lil prayer for him!!!!!

OK thats my big update for now... stay tuned for more.. LOL!..oh yeah...and my 3rd year old has been a wonderful little girl this past week!...

OH YESSSSSs while camping jax got two more teeth...we are standing at a grand total of 6 now...LOL..he is just about 16 months old...6 teeth! ROFLMAO! oh well! got some good pics of his new teefy smile today...:D! Take care and thanx for stopping by!

9 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

GREAT pics!! Sounds like you guys had a blast! Somtimes it's more important to actually have fun instead of busting your butt trying to photography the fun...

Glad you're back!!!

6:04 PM  
Blogger PD said...

woohoo...man you are looking good hun! LOVE the long hair on you...( psst growing mine out again too lol)
The kids are adorable..cheesie, freezie,marshmallow faces look scrummy!
TFS...
xxx
Have I told you today that I am so happy you are back?!!!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at that dirty face :) Love it!! Looks like a lot of fun. Glad you're back.
Not a croc gal myself. I think they are uglier than those stupid jelly shoes,lol.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

awwww those are great pics! Looks like you had an awesome time. I think we are going to go to Drumheller for camping at some point this summer.

Those shoes are adorable too by the way!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like you had a great time...i've got to give you credit for going camping on your own for a whole week with the kids...not at lot of people that would take that on.
Great pics pics btw...as always. Can't wait to see more.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Looks like a great time was had by all!!!! Crocs ROCK. Connor has two pairs of them and can't live without them. Not sure how he will adjust in the fall when it gets cold again here!! LOL On the toothers thing, I can totally relate...Noah is 15 1/2 mths and has four that are through.

6:42 PM  
Blogger KirstyB said...

Woohoo!!! You are back!! :) Missed ya chickie!! Sounds like you all had a blast!! Can't wait to see some of your FAB wedding pics!! :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

Cute pics! I hear ya on the heat wave, we've been high 90's and even into the 100's this whole month! UGH!
Camping sounds like you had a blast!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

What great photos! Sounds as if you had so much fun!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites