Sunday, March 12, 2006

Today...

Well the hockey game was good, we lost :(..so it looks like our team will be out of the playoffs. It was fun tho, It was our turn in the private booth, so all eats and drinks were free! YIPEE!..cant wait to watch a concert from that baby!




My goals for today, nothing much, try to scrap a LO or two, Im excited to unzip Amanda's new Watermelon Patch kit..I so love the colors in there. Isn't it just plain YUMMY!!!!! Since I am on Amanda's CT team, i get a sneak peek at it. It will be available at www.digitalfreebies.com
in April!..be sure to check it out there!

I have to go thru a few more of yesterdays fish challenge pics, and OH YEAH!...

We may be getting our new dog today!..Im so pumped...he is a bull mastiff/st bernard cross. He is 13 months and 130 lbs..fricking dog weighs more than I do!. The people that are adopting him out are gonna come by this afternoon and check out our place..so hopefully we will pass the inspection!


Yippee! I just tried Jackson in my new Mei Tai that My friend Kara made for me! Not sure if I have him in there right..but he really likes it on my hip here!

Please excuse me...im still in my pj's and i havent even brushed my hair yet(left over do from last night! LOL). I was too excited to try this thing out! LOL and I had to figure out how to use the timer on the camera....WOHOOO! learned something new already today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that baby carrier!! I haven't seen one where you can wear them on your hip...how cool!!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger PD said...

ohhhh look at you guys...lol
looks so comfy in it. Hey can you get another one to carry me in on the other side? ( snort)

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites