Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bad blogger...

Ack things have been busy here...I havent got time to take the pics of the chinese lantern setup yet, I promise I will ASAP. Today is 15% off grocery Tuesday, so this AM I will be off doing that! Hoping to start stocking the new motorhome. Im so excited to use it this weekend. Copp's Pile Driving (our business) is the major sponsor for a local Bullriding event on Friday so we are gonna take the motorhome, and leave the kids with Gramma, and Grandpa. Well actually they are coming to our house, gramma is watching the kids, and grandpa is watching Cynnder...still no foal...should be 11 months 11 days...so that puts her right around the 9th-13th of april...getting closer!

I have been working hard to finish my scraps from our trip to AZ..and as of last night I am done! Im so excited!..holiday photos are hard to scrap...so many pics, and so much to tell KWIM? anyways here are the rest The first one is Fountain Hills, AZ..just outside of Scottsdale...NICE PLACE!.wow, we drove around checked out the huge fancy homes, and equestrian estates there...super nice! Went for lunch at a little diner, and we ate outside, then the water lines started shaking and the whole building seemed like it was gonna explode, they came and opened up the fire hydrant, and shot water out for about 25 minutes, before the lines started to stop shaking!...never a dull moment!

#2 is quite self explanatory...2 crazy christmas light homes!...INSANE!






#3 & #4 are of my meeting with Amanda and Joedee. Being that we were in Phoenix, I had stopped in before to meet JO and her family, and hadnt yet met Amanda. Im so glad she convinced her DH to drive to Phoenix to meet us! WE let the kids all play, and we rode the carousel, and the little train. Then we cooked up some burgers, and had a yummy picnic! It was so nice to get to see and hug the people you spend so much time with on the phone! I have known Jo since I was ttc rylee...so that would be like april of 2002, and Amanda I have known since the fall of 2003, CRAZY! Incase some of you dont know, we run Women2Women, its a super nice message board, I can brag cuz its mine! LOL..we have over 400 members, and 100 faithful members that are super active and post every day! and we all RAWK!. Stop in if you want! You won't regret it!


#5 LO of us freaky Canadians swimming outside in December..We were the only ones ever in that pool! Jo would always bug me about when I came to visit that they would all think we are freaks for swimming in December...but hey to us the weather was warm, not any hint of winter! LOL







#6 is a neat little sign we saw in a cool little shop in Tombstone AZ. We got there late in the day, so didnt get to see much, and the light was fading fast. Tombstone is on our list of MUST GO BACK TO SEE list



I forgot to say that during all this Driving around Tombstone was like 3-4 hours from Chandler where we were staying, My DD potty trained herself! NOT ONE ACCIDENT the entire time, Lots of really quick stops at creepy gas stations along the side of the interstates, but not one accident EVER! I am so proud of her for that!


#7 is all I got of Tombstone...I ran to the county jail, took a photo of that, sneaked a neat one of the prison yard. Took a peek thru the fence at OK Corral,
Then headed to Main ST. We saw the Boot Hill Cemetary, but both kids were sleeping in the Durango, so we didnt want to wake them. Tombstone is super neat! I cant wait to go back!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremi said...

Okay girl....love your blog site, it's awesome. How the heck do you get music on there? You know so much more than I do about this kind of stuff. I barely got the color's changed on mine! SO exciting that Cynnder is expecting. I hope to see lots of pics of the new arrival! Have fun in your new motor home, looks awesome. Oh and just to add....GET THE BEE'S! ;)

10:28 AM  
Blogger PD said...

Ohhh love the new motorhome..Yay!!! Drive to me...drive to me! LOL
LO's rawk..did a super job as always. Glad you finally got your arse in gear to post here again..missed ya..lol
Bullriding event sounds wild..have fun!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites