Friday, March 24, 2006

Pure

Here is a LO I did this afternoon while my munchkins were sleeping...Im typing quietly because they are still asleep!...Maybe I can sneak one more in today? LOL This is only a few of the tidbits that came with the Ribbit Kisses Freebie from Elemental Scraps. (The Scavenger hunt freebie). I spent the other day with my DD in her bedroom, we played dress up, read a KAZLLION books, and of course JUMPED on the bed!. Days like that sure make me PROUD and very HONORED to be a SAHM.
Exif Data on the Images ss 1/80, f 2.2, ISO 200 focal lenght 50 mm. Natural Alberta lighting!

Im off to read Gina Miller's blog after this..to Read up on how she uses drop shadows...Sometimes I really hate them, but I hate them worse without any KWIM? I will be sure to tell you what I find out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

LOL well now why wouldnt I add you! YOUR BLOG ROCKS! :D

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites