Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday!

Finally the weekend is here...and DH is on call, :( so nothing fun for us. Off to the SIL for pizza and cake tonight, and Im gonna get my butt of this chair, and head into town to Walmart to get some playdough..MAJOR CRISIS when the house is outta playdough!. Sheesh..to be young and only have one worry in life... LOL.. Probably not gonna get any scrappin' done today. Im trying to set myself a realistic 2006 LO goal.. im at 27 so far, and I took January and half of feb off.. so im thinking.. I should easily be able to do 200? and I off here? wow..that seems like a lot when i type it out! I finally resurfaced at DigiChick. My oh my do I like that site.. I registered there way back in October...and never posted! shame shame.. anyways, the gallery there is awesome, and I was pretty proud to get some super nice comments on a few of my LO's that I just uploaded. Definately gonna put this site on my TO DO list! ok..enough for now.. im still in my jammies.. heh heh

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Glad to see you posting at TDC!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Would you like the recipe for homemade playdoh? very easy to make!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

SURE! love to try that!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Hi,
I have been meaning to leave a note for you here. I love looking at your pages...they are great!!!
I hope you loaded up on playdough. I have to keep plenty for Madison to use with her pretend cooking stuff.
Have a great day!
Sherri(Shery)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites