Saturday, April 01, 2006

Chinese Lanterns

now by far, I am not even the least little bit an expert...heck Im still learning with them, but I have had several comments on them, like YOUR NOT USING THOSE DECORATIVE PAPERS LIGHTS? are you.. and quite a few emails regarding how I am using them, I will try really hard this week to take some good pics of how I am using them ( yes, those big paper ball lights) and I will include as much detail as I can! I really am getting to like itmore and more each time I use it! I bought 2, but I have only had the need to use one so far. OK I will keep you updated!

3 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

good..can't wait. The one I was telling you about today was just a wee one. Not good!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool! Can't wait to see the pics. One day...after I perfect natural lighting or get close to perfection..I want to look into chiese lanterns.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, thank you, you're a doll! I look forward to seeing how you use 'em...

Lisa

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites