Thursday, March 30, 2006

Phoenix Zoo









Our Last day on holidays we spent at the Phoenix Zoo. I was pretty excited to check out the zoo, i had done a bit of research before we left to see what things we needed to see and do, and the Phoenix Zoo was one of them. We had lots of fun, and it was super warm( nicest day while we were there) We spent all day there, then headed off to the airport!
We climbed in the cool treehouse, milked a cow, laughed at the monkeys, walked and walked and walked. Got a flat tire on the stroller, walked some more. BTW...Albertan's....just in case you ever go the Phoenix... our own Calgary Zoo KICKS PHOENIX'S ASS! LOL
Mommy gave away the left over laundry detergent to a family in the parking lot! ( LOL, it was just about full, and I hate to waste). The trip back was way better than the trip to Phoenix, kids were tired, lines ups were SHORT, PHEW...we didnt get home until 3:30 am...so sleepy...
(credit to Lori Barnhurst of Scrapsy Daisy, This is her ColorfulChildhood papers)


This is for bloggin at TDC. My fav song of ALL time...hmmnn...really hard to pick just one... Im going to have to say....I cant do it.. It changes every week... LOL COP OUT. I do love George Strait... so im gonna pick......








ahahah tricked you...ok..so this vid..isnt as good as the original song...but they..ROFLMAO...my son is dancing to this!. hahahah enjoy...now Im grooving !

7 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

lmao..sitting here dancing myself. Great scraps Deanna

5:37 PM  
Blogger ~*Jennifer*~ said...

I like the song too, but these guys (girls? LOL) are just too weird... the song reminds me of The Wedding Singer. LOL

6:02 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Too funny- we're dancing and laughing our asses off here!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Heather Howard said...

OMG How DARE you post this trashy remake of my beloved Dead or Alive!

You 80's traitor! You're going to ABBA hell. Back to 70's polyester little kid leisure suits.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Awesome song!!!!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Heather...I searched for an ABBA video actually couoldnt find one! LOL

1:36 PM  
Blogger Heather Howard said...

OH well, if Dead or Alive wants to ruin their own stuff, who am I to stop them. LOL

"If you change your mind, I'm the first in line. Honey, I'm still free- take a chance on me!"

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites