Saturday, April 15, 2006

a first for me!

OK..so I sucumbed to tv marketing..I just bought something off the TV...
LOL I hope it works as well as they say it does! who knows..60 day money back guarantee, so thats good! What they showed on TV was amazing!... I dont have super bad skin, but its getting a bit blotchy here and there...so hey...thought I would try it out! SO I have to wait 2-3 weeks to get it!..LOL

No foal yet, SHEESH....have I said that lately? its GOTTA be getting closer... she woulsnt let me play with her nipples last night... so maybe thats a sign? who knows...her hips have really dropped, so im guessing..you have heard this before! LOL in the next few days!!

Jeanne and I did some name thinking last night, we came up with one more not bad one..
Midnight Reign (this horse SHOULD be a reining horse) and reign is also princess like..like Cinderella...

SO we narrowed some down, and added a few

Prime Time
Nickoftime
Midnight Cynnderella
Midnight Reign


GOsh I need more!...LOL..I have to submit 3 to the registry! and hope to get one!

Here's a few LO's I got done this week


Discovery. (credits to Amanda Rockwell's Family kit, available at DF and ES)
Journalling reads

"Each and Every day Life Amazes you.
You are becoming your own person
with your own likes and dislikes.
I love you for who you are today
and I am excited for what the future holds for you.
I try every day to show you something new in life."

Oh and I made the curve template myslef!...YIPPEE!

the photo I used Amanda Keeys Vintage action on it! I love how it turned out!

Cutie (credits to Jennifer Layden's El Pequeno Nino Kit, also available at ES)

7 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

so that it what you used! Awesome. I played around with that action just yesterday! Scary!!! Except mine didn't come out looking ANYTHING like yours did..lol.
Have a super Easter. GL to Cynnder and you. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new name congrats to you and Jeanne!!!
xoxox

4:05 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Beautiful coloring on the top photo! And awesome template! They're not easy to do!!! Happy Easter and good luck to you and Cynnder - we'll be thinking of you!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

Come oooooooon horsey (foal.... right? lol) I really love that first LO -- gorgeous Deanna :)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I love the layouts Deanna....you do awesome work!!!!! It helps you have beautiful kids to take pics of eh? lol

8:12 PM  
Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said...

OMG! WOW -- I am in awe of that first LO! Love love love the photo and the LO is just amazing!!!!!

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE the Discovery layout!! I saw that make-up on tv too! Tell me how you like it! ...

6:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE the discovery layout, the beautiful little girl,a nd the awesome photographer, don't hurt things :P

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites