Thursday, April 20, 2006

My first try at B/w Conversions




OK I did these all by hand ( with the help of Kelby) LOL. It was fun, we were all just playing on the bed in my room when DH came home..he plunked himself on the bed, and the kids just went nuts!

Climbing all over him, so I ran and got my camera..and VIOLA! I have noticed the light in my room is pretty nice, but i have never used it before because I have two big windows on either side of the bed, if you look closely you will be able to see both catchlights from both windows :(

What do you think of these? Too much contrast? somedays I think they look a bit on the dark side, other days I like them. I had a hard time with DH's skin tones and Rylee's, his is darker than my fair skinned princess, and if I got his looking good then she was totally blown... any suggestions on that?

6 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

that is the BEST when the fun just starts...great shots hun. They came out really really nice. B&W converstion...looks awesome to me. I have a hard time trying to get it to look good I usually just scrap it..lol
TFS

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All i have to say is, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

9:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a darling little girl. She's gorgeous!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just noticed you are a fellow Albertan. Great blog. Your pictures are excellent!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

WOW, cool!...not very many albertan bloggers for sure!... Thanx for your comments!..where are you? Im just outside of Red Deer!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great job lady!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites