Tuesday, April 18, 2006

i finally got around to getting a LO done with the Strength kit


I really love this kit..its amazing...wonderful colors..I will have to use it again, but I think Im gonna have to go take some more pics just for it! I uploaded this LO just about everywhere I could, just to promote the kit, and the great chance to help the people that were affected by Larry. go to clikchicdesigns.com to find this kit!






I did this one to fill another of my CT duties from ES, I have had Amanda's Lauren kit for a few months, and I always love going back to her stuff, Its really easy to make more that one LO with her kits! This kit is available at DF, and ES.

Joined ANOTHER scrap site today...LOL I counted last night, and If I uploaded to every site, I think it would be like 13 or 14 of them! can you say FREAK?
Anyways im really liking this new one, its called DoItDigi pop in and check it out!

Hoping the weather is nice today, really want to get the kids back outside to play some. Maybe take some more photos! Never can get enough of that!

Still no foal!...rg....LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

awesome jobs hun. Love that strength kit as well. The colours are so amazing and it looks like so much fun to scrap with. God..you are a freak..lol must take ages to upload to them all but good for you!
xox
Just back from the park ( awesome outside today) off to see how my pictures cam out

9:55 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I love your scraps, and your pictures too! These newest scraps are soooo nice. Your children are gonna love you someday for having all these beautiful memories to look back at!

I am always excited to get to work to see your new scraps and pictures! And lately I have been excited to see news and pictures about a new pony!!!

C'mon baby pony we wanna meet YOU!!!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie! Fun to see everything you've been doing here :-)
Hugs to all

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites