Thursday, April 13, 2006


Fun in the Sand ! SH ewouldnt go anywhere without her tutu!
exif: ss 1/4000, f 2.8 ISO 200


Bordom ( momma checking out a new place to shoot some pics!)
Exif: ss 1/500 F 2.8 ISO 200


Lil man ( taken with one chinese Lantern)
exif: ss 1/125 f 2.8 ISO 400..cool..no grain on this one!


sand tastes ICKY
exif: SS 1/500 f 3.5 ISO 100


goof!
exif: SS 1/1600 f 1.8 ISO 100


I was really playing around with settings today..tryint to see how much I could get in focus with what AP at what distance...Im really happy abot the 400 ISO..thats cool for my lil old Rebel!

5 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Your photos are gorgeous and I love, love, love the tutu!!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger PD said...

lol check them out. Silly Jackson.
Fav's are shot #2,4 & 5. Yay SPRING!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Man! Your photography is awesome!!! Great pics.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a couple of cuties!! Love her tutu! I'd wear it all the time too! LOL. Great pics Dee! And gotta love that curves!!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Petra..no kidding about YEAH SPRING>...its frickin snowing right now again...

Shawna...want me to send you one? I have a spare! LOL

thanx ladies for the compliments..its means a lot to me!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites