Wednesday, May 10, 2006

couple more LO from the past few days

This is a funny LO...mostly because I had to BEG Rylee to wear it. I was so excited when I made them, I thought for sure she would love them..but NO WAY!....I am actually wearing one also while taking this photo...really peed that I in camera cropped of her feet...but alas...live and learn right! And now the darn kid rarely takes it off!
(credits to Faith True's Dream Sequence Kit, available at ES, DDE Spring doodles Freebies, and the font is 1942 report)

This is one of the photo's I took of my niece about 2 weeks after I got my rebel...LOL.. I need to get her and her friend back again, now that I know more! LOL
(credits to KristinCB's Sunny Sunrise kit available at TDC, stitching by ME!, font is Copacetix)








Im off to snoop thru another Kit from Kristin called Fresh Oasis..doesnt the name just sell you itself! Here's a quick preview of it! You can find it at SBE. I just love the colors in this kit... I KNOW I have some perfect photos...somewhere! LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

oh I love Oasis....sweet! can't wait to see what you come up with GL

4:54 AM  
Blogger Sonja said...

I love that LO with Rylee, and I want a tutu!!! heheee With only one girl kid in this house, I tend to want girly stuff. lol

10:16 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

That layout with Rylee is stunning Deanna.. great job girl!!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites