Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Phew finally!


I have been patiently waiting ALL morning to get updated...
Here's a quick simple LO for my new CT team. I can't wait to get a neat lil blinkie to add to my stash! Anyways Im really diggin Kristin's stuff... her textures in the paper are wonderful and the quality in her elements is AMAZING. (credits for this LO, Kristin CB's Sunny Sunrise Kit, fonts are beyond wonderland and Bickley Script, the kit is available here)

I finished my 2nd round LO for the Ultimate Scrapper contest. IF you are interested..you can check it out here.

WARNING**** its not my usual type, I really wanted to stretch my creativity with this one! Let me know what you think!

OH yeas...more stuff... My Alien Bees are enroute..they left Minneapolis (sp?) this morning at 2 AM...so I am thinking by MOnday I should have them. My 35mm lens should be arriving in AZ today... so hopefully that can get reshipped back to me, and arrive in the next week or so.. AND... I need to stop spending... I bought a 85mm f1.8 also the other day..its a used one...but its from a good source...so hopefully it will work out good...NO MORE BUYING!!!!!

thats it...cut up my Card PLEASE!


6 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

jumpin up and down...YOU BOUGHT THE 85??? WOOHOO!!! Zooming up nostrils here you come! ROFL.
Awesome..ok you are CUT OFF.

Love the scrap btw..you ar right the textures in the kit are awesome. Great job

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

awesome LO Deanna! Love it!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That layout is stunning, and the photo is to die for, it's gorgeous!

Congrats on making it to round 2, loved your layout about you, very creative, not to mention FUNNY!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Your layout looks great!! I hope you are catching the bees from a distance!! :)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

Love the one of you for the contest, too funny! You rock at digi scrapping!
And wow girl...all that equipment on the way, I'm so jealous!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites