Friday, May 05, 2006

Our First fRyday!

So I went out today with Rylee, dropped Jackson off with grandpa, and we had a girls day, mommy got her nails done, Rylee got hers painted pink, Then we ate timmy's at the park, watched a few BIG LOUD TRAINS go by, sang some songs, cuddled some. Mommy bawled a bit because I am so proud of my little girl, she is well mannered, considerate and very very FUNNY! Hopped back into the Yukon and headed off to go location hunting for the family photos. The one family requested one spot, so we headed off there...Nice place, with several different setups available!

My first flower Photo! LOL no clue what it is...Just needed to take one since all the girls as SK are all into floral photos right now! See your all right...I guess spring is coming here too! LOL


The barn...I'm hoping to try some photo's of the family up in the loft, and me on the ground, as well as them on the ground and me in the loft...Trying for some different angles here, any other ideas?


the little lake that is surrounding most of this location...Tons of ducks, and even pelicans!


Rylee on the bridge....which is really cool! I should have no problem getting all of them on it, with some neat and funky photos, as lond as I can get the exposure right. It has a neat little ramp on either end, so Im thinking I could also get them to all sit one or two behind each other up the ramp. Any hints on FULL SUN shooting? it was hard today...thank goodness I shot in RAW...it helped me recover several photos! These were all taken at about 3 PM, maybe I need to go back there again a bit later in the evening and see what the shade does... Totally begging for some full sun hints here! and Im such a DORK..I forgot all about the sunny F16 rule... I gotta go check on that some more...I *think* you set f16, then whatever your iso is , you match your ss with...so like this...f16 Iso 400, then your ss would be 1/400.. I *think* Exif data on these...all iso 100 50 mm focal length
1/400 ss 4 3.2
1/800 ss f 3.2

1/2500 ss f3.5
1/2000 ss f 4.0
1/500 ss f7.1


Mommy had so much fun on the girls only day...I have set a new plan into action...Every second Friday is gonna be Ryday! Just me and her...Doing whatever, however, and wherever..No boys allowed..No daddies and no lil brothers..I truly miss the time I had to spend with Rylee alone...This will help to mend momma's soul!

11 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Awwww Deanna! That is so sweet. I'm glad you had such a good time with her. I really need to do that :(

I love this place and I LOVE these pics. Her outfit is freaking adorable!!!!!!!!

12:11 AM  
Blogger PD said...

you did awesome Deanna! Love the new watermark too. I am glad you had a fun day. I so can't wait for days like that with my 2 kids. Beautiful pictures. No hints re sun from me as I have the same problem. From what I see tho..pics/composition is great!
xo

5:57 AM  
Blogger ~Melissa~ said...

gorgeous photos! I so can't wait until my DD is old enough to have her nails done with me! I think I'm going to adopt your idea of Ryday with my little one. Even though its just her and I'm with her all the time, it would be neat to have a special day where we do something unique. thanks for the inspiration.

Sounds like the photo shoot is going to be tons of fun. Can't wait to see the final shots!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Beautiful photos!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the photos! Those on the bridge are great...love your angle. What a great idea to have a Ryday! I bet she LOVED that! Just her and mommy.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Heather Howard said...

Nice shots, especially the b&w's of Ry!

Yeah, mommy and daughter days rock. :o)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Pelicans????
Hmmm - thought they were indiginous only to the zoo!

Love the photos of Rylee. Especially sitting on the bridge. The barn looks awesome...can't wait to see them!

Can we beg for more photos of Filly? Notice the captial "F" as this is apparently her name! lol

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your photos are just gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the barn photos, your ideas sound awesome!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your pictures are so beautiful as as is your subject!
Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

AWESOME photos Deanna!! WOW!! :) :)

A couple friends of mine got us a gift certificate at a photography place. I may need your help to get good pictures from them. Their portfolio is umm... AWFUL!! I honestly think I will have to be the director and just have them click the camera! hehe So if you have any advice.. I'll take them!

BTW.. I just read the comment you left on my blog. hehe I better not be in that video!! hehehe

6:38 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

those pics are gorgeousssssssssssssssssssss

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites