Monday, May 08, 2006

got some great news!

ok..first things first..

#1... Im really proud to announce that I have made KRISTIN CB's CT team! I got 2 of her newest kits

yesterday And I cant wait to get scrappin with them! Im so thrilled... I just love her stuff, Hoping to maybe use one for the next round of Ultimate! Dont you just love her stuff! PLus Im extra proud cuz she's a transplanted Alberta girl! So how fun I get to play with a fellow Canadian's Designs!... I dont think there are that many Canadian Kit designers out there! Did I mention that Kristin ROCKS?! You can get her kits at SBE or at TDC.

#2 I made it thru to round #2 of the Ultimate Scrapper contest! This one is gonna be hard..its an scrap of how we see ourselves thru our own eyes one.. sheesh...tough one. PLus they are cutting 100 more scrappers! Phew really gotta step things up a notch to make it threw this round I think. Today is going to be a thiking day..then I hope to get it all scrapped tonight or tomorrow!

11 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Looks like fun! You should put a link on your blog for us so we can buy her kits! Love the second one.. I could have a bawl with that one!!!

Congratz on making the first round of ultimate scrapper! I can't wait to see what you come up with for your next LO!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

I really like that second kit.. It's soft and pretty..

Congrats on continuing on in the scrapper contest-- that contest is INSANE haha

11:53 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Congratulations! On both counts!!!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats Deanna!!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on both accounts. Her kits look awesome.
Can't wait to see your next LO for the contest.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the team and making it to the next round of the contest!!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

SOO Happy to have you on board! YOU rock :D

Congrats on making it to the second round!!

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

6:21 PM  
Blogger PD said...

woowoo...congrats hun...TOOT TOOT for you..

6:42 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

congrats Deanna.....how cool for you!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Congrats on the new gig! Those are great kits!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites