Friday, July 28, 2006

OK here's the results of one day of retail Therapy!

First of all I wanted to say a "HI" to Shannon and to Alyx...some new blog readers!! Its such a fun thing to 'meet' new people! and Yes Alyx..I promise I will work on drinking more water... I used to be really good at it when I was working...but being at home...I tend to just get lazy about it!


OK..here is what I drug home with me...these are all Jax's.. I think he shold be covered for this fall and winter...and even some of next summer too...with the exception of some winter boots! got some gap clothes ( on sale) and then most of the rest is from the children's place.
I got most of the summer clothes for next year from the local superstore...gotta love them sometimes..the green plaid shirt and denim shorts..were 4.94 together...:D


this is Rylee's Haul...one shirt from GYmboree, quite a bunch from the childrens place...then the rest from superstore.. 2 fav outfits in there..the green pants, with yellow shirt, hair bandana and green tulip purse...and then the denim skirt with striped ribbing, the yellow shirt above it, and the pink and green down vest with detachable fake fur collar... When I walked into Gymboree there were these boots calling Ry's name...it took all I had to walk out of the store without them... but 60 bucks for kids boots....I just couldnt do it...maybe if they had been lined..and she could have used them all winter...but unfortunately not here in Alberta! LMAO! and then

here is what I got for me... 4 tanks for old navy and one pair of the comfiest Mat pants EVER..Im not big enough to be in mat pants yet..but I wore these around the house the other night..and Im gonna head back into town today to see if I can pick up a green pair also...I think I may wear these babies forever... I have always wanted some Camo pants...and I love how these fit in the legs and the butt..they SOO dont look or feel like mat pants!

One final thing...one of my mamma's from SK ordered one of these. when her shipment arrived there were 2...so guess who is gonna grab it off of her? yup me! Im so pumped...the first thing I have bought for the new baby... poor thing is gonna have lots of hand me downs from bro and sis...so I figured why not!.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Munnsters said...

Shannon says,

Retail Therapy....really works doesnt it???

I am off to The city this evening (Edmonton that is), to fill up the trunk... My girlfriends were done on wednesday and they said they sales are amazing especially at Childrens Place....

I am so super excited because I am picking up outr tickets to the Dixie Chicks !!!!!!!!

My momma is flying out from PEI and we cant wait ot go to the concert too bad its not till November...lol

Have you ever been to lululemon??? When i was prego i swore by their stuff....i just bought bigger sizes...

So what part of Alberta r u in? I am gonna take stab that it is somewhere in the south....

Great to hear you got so many great finds in Calgary.

Take Care

10:15 AM  
Blogger PD said...

Awesome deals Deanna. Both sets of kids stuff look great! That chair is adorable.
I'll have to remember and do the same to take some pictures when the inlaws come in 10 days time!
Love those cargo/camo pants.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sonja said...

awesome shoppping score!!!!! LOVE Gymbo, and I was checkin' out those boots online, but I changed my mind thanks to the price. Love 'em, but not at that price. lol

I'll be hittin' the stores Sept. long, and then again Oct. long. The kids wardrobes are being greatly affected by the lack of my old shopping habits. heheee When I lived in the city, there was something new weekly! Now, we're lucky to do someting new monthly. lol

Oh, and love the baby bump, so adorable!!!!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, mentioned by name! Most of the time I don't even get a comment back when I visit someone new (to me). Thanks.

I live in Sweden and hate it that the winters are 5-6 months long where I am. But even buying winter clothes does not depress me; must be that "retail therapy" after all!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

You are a natural born shopper woman!!!!! Lots of great clothes!!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Kari --- said...

Ahhhh.. that haul of boys stuff from the Childre's Place looks SO much like mine! I hit the West Ed and nearly died when I got those striped polos and shorts for, like $4 a piece! And Superstore.. well of course I ALWAYS top their closets off with that!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites