Tuesday, July 25, 2006

ok...my pal Stefanie...

I dont talk about Stefanie much...she is one of the proud new admin at women2women....Now Stefanie...she is a do it all kinda lady...she has a houseful of kids...and she runs a message board...with like 100 women on it daily...PLUS...SHE IS A CLEAN FREAK!!!!

So I happened to by on W2W today..and she pages me ...saying she's doing a 30 minute clean sweep..Am I in?...Im like wth?? you mean like clean my house??... she replies...back with LOL..yes!!!!!! ok so im game... I need to get it cleaned some...MIL is coing tomorrow to watch the kids, while SIL and I head to Calgary to do some retail therapy. NOt that I can do much..I spent just over 325$ on groceries and new clothes for the kids...damn I love late summer...everything is on sale..I think I got ry's next year summer clothes almost all bought...found her some cute lil flip flops..in baby blue..SHE LOVES them! Bought Jax the cutest lil shoes...they are navy leather and they squeak...he frickin loves them!!!! Im gonna try to get soem video of him with them on today...if I get it..I will put it up here...its SOOO FUNNY!!! bought him a pile of clothes too, jammies, and t shirts and shorts for next year!

ok back to the 30 minute clean sweep...so I put the timer on the microwave...and off I go..busy beeing..aorund the house...I am TOTALLY Amazed at what you can get done in 30 minutes...I got ry's room and jax's room tidied and swept up, threw in a load of laundry, loaded and started the dishwasher, cleaned off the kitchen table, vacuumed my one and only rug, swept the entire floor of the whole house...

My and challenge to YOU ALL!...is get off your butt right NOW...go set the timer for 30 minutes..and go clean your house!...its AMAZING...Im gonna really try to do this once a day...I think...that if I do that..my house will stay clean!!! COULD YOU IMAGINE?????????

OK...so anyone who reads this...LEAVE NOW....go clean your house for 30 minutes only...... then come back and tell me what you did!...I guarantee you...you will be amazed...30 minutes...thats it!DOUBLE DOG DARE YA!!!!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO....no one has responded...no one wants to clean their house!!
Me included!

7:34 PM  
Blogger PD said...

LOL you two!
I do this often if not once a day. I need to otherwise I feel BLAH
LOL
Neat freak too I guess

7:43 PM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

Okay Deanna, I am so in but not til tomorrow, rofl. I spent a LARGE portion of the day today already cleaning and I am just through with it for today!
Good for you and thanks for the challenge!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

lmao Tanya & I use to do that all the time.. It was a great motivator, I use to try to "beat" her and get more cleaned haha

9:45 PM  
Blogger YK Playgroup Association said...

Deanna, I totally did your challenge and I DID get a sh$t load done! I cleaned out the fish tank, did dishes and tidied Matteo's room. Awesome tip! Daily you say? I doubt it but maybe every second day??? LOL

10:45 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

tanya... I could go with every second day...good job girlie....30 minutes sure isnt much...and its way better than slaving for hours!!!!!!!

tsk tsk Rhonda...shame on YOU!.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it wasn't midnight I would ,lol
maybe tomorrow.
I tend to power clean but ca' say for 30 whole minutes at a time,lol.

12:45 AM  
Blogger 3Weddings said...

LMAO...I am SO happy you 'enjoyed' it.
Once a house is clean, you don't need to spend any more than 30-45 minutes a day on it!!!
I thrilled you found your groove!!!

*sigh* now if only I could squeeze photography, scrapping and kit making into my day, I think I would be complete!!!!

Smooches!!!!!!!!!!!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites