Thursday, July 27, 2006

OK I got tagged

By Mel... And here is my challenge... 100 things about me! im gonna roll this into my T13 week #3!!!!!...way more than 13 things about me...but thats ok!

ok I tag... Petra, and Cat and Theresa!
girls be sure to come back and link the post from your blog k??!


Thirteen Things about ME!
phew ready...
  1. I have 2 kids
  2. I'm 16 weeks pg with #3
  3. I live in Alberta, Canada
  4. I wear fake nails all the time.
  5. I dye my hair
  6. I wax my eyebrows
  7. I am too lazy to wax my legs so I shave them
  8. I'm scared to death of waxing my armpits or my "U know what"
  9. I'm a SAHM
  10. I drive a 92 Yukon and I love it
  11. I have 6 horses
  12. 2 dogs
  13. we have lost about 15 cats since we moved here...Either the coyotes get them, or they run away I don't know LOL!
  14. I hate whinny KIDS
  15. I try not to yell at my children...But it happens sometimes
  16. I do not condone spanking...But sometimes an attention getting swat is necessary
  17. I love tiger ice cream
  18. I have to inject my stomach every day until 6 weeks PP with blood thinners
  19. I had a blood clot at 9 weeks pg with jackson
  20. I am really allergic to animals ( yes, including horses)
  21. When I'm Pg or breastfeeding my allergies disappear.
  22. I love my camera
  23. I married my best friend
  24. I spend too much time on the computer
  25. My eyes have started to go really bad in the past 3 years...got my first set of contacts just before I found out I was pg.
  26. When my eyes are done changing...I'm all over the laser surgery!
  27. I love my girls from SheKnows...they rock and give me great encouragement, and great inspiration.
  28. I *try* to take some photographs every few days
  29. I started portfolio building in July.
  30. I have 2 family shoots and one new born shoot coming up in the next few weeks.
  31. I'm 5'4"
  32. Right now I weigh 125 lbs
  33. I don't drink enough water.
  34. I forget to take my prenatals...they make me ill this pg...yuck
  35. I am proud of what my old woman's message board has grown to be! W2W of course!
  36. I'm struggling at #36...of 100 to do..ack
  37. I hate double standards
  38. I hate back stabbers
  39. I hate fake people( you know the kind..that are nice to your face...but its so nice that its sickening!)
  40. My house isnt ever as tidy as I would like it to be.
  41. I hate bees
  42. I had a bee fly in my ear when I was 4...so I was scared to death of them for years...
  43. I shoved a jelly bean up my nose when I was a kid.
  44. I love to have bubbly baths
  45. I love sandals
  46. I love to digiscrap.
  47. I am a good speller, but a lazy typer.
  48. We had a house fire in 2003, when I was 6 months pg with Rylee
  49. I lived in a 20 foot holiday trailer for 7 months that year.
  50. I had a c section b/c Rylee was breech
  51. I had a VBAC with Jackson
  52. I'm hoping for another VBAC with this one
  53. I like my OB..he is goofy!
  54. I am goofy
  55. I am cheesy...( so is my DH)
  56. I love CHEESE
  57. I love the movie "the Princess Bride"
  58. I dont listen to much music other than kids stuff...can't wait for that to change!
  59. I live in a 2200 sqft modular home
  60. I painted the while house myself, well and my dad helped
  61. My mother passed away when I was 4
  62. I was raised by my dad, who rocked..and even learned how to french braid!
  63. I used to drive a 2002 Dodge 1 ton Dually 4x4 truck
  64. I miss my big red truck
  65. I want another big red truck ( so does Rylee, we will be in town and she will say lets go buy another big red truck momma! LMAO!)
  66. I dont floss my teeth as much as I should
  67. I used to work as a molecular biology research technician for our provincal government.
  68. Miss the fancy title...miss the people..only kinda miss the job.
  69. I could eat grilled cheese sandwiches forever
  70. I love Chunky's chicken corn chowder soup
  71. I wonder why we dont have an Olive Garden Restaurant in my town
  72. I wish we had a Target too
  73. Heck I wish Canada had a Target!
  74. I love to travel to the US!
  75. My new favorite font is 2peas Melissa...its kinda like my writing!
  76. I love being on Kristin CB's CT team..I'd better add Amanda Rockwells and Lauren Grier's also!. LMAO
  77. I cringe at all the really pg women I see...b/c I know that I'm gonna be that way one more time!
  78. I have some great friends that have babies the same age as mine... met them all from online due in communities!
  79. I love looking at other people's photos
  80. I hate people who are competitive...you dont have to be the best at everything..just pick one thing..and do it well..quit having to be the best at it all...
  81. I will have just turned 35 when this baby comes
  82. My favorite Scrapping place is The DigiChick
  83. I love Macaroni and Cheese
  84. I have a momma's boy, and I love it
  85. I am afraid of ledges and bridges...I hate driving over them...must have been something from a previous life! LOL!
  86. I am not finding out the sex of this baby
  87. My wedding day was the funnest day of my life so far
  88. I can't wait to meet Petra (that's PEE-tra btw) and Jeannie in real life that is!
  89. I am basically an only child.
  90. I have 2 older sisters and 1 older brother ( my father was married before my mother). My closest sibling is just about 20 years older than me
  91. I have a secret...Still working on it...but soon..really soon I will tell you all
  92. I made my DH's website.
  93. I love Hello...since getting it I rarely use Yahoo anymore
  94. I had funky hair as a teenager...shaved in the back,and bleached blonde BIG bangs in the front, even shaved my basketball number into the back of my head! LMAO!
  95. I rolled my Honda Civic in grade 11...scary thing
  96. I love to camp
  97. I miss riding my reining horse...sigh...maybe next year... but who am I kidding?? I'm going to have 3 kids next year! ACK!
  98. I live on 20 acres, about 15 minutes from town
  99. I hate to clean the tiolets
  100. I love my laminate flooring, and my Swiffer sweep and Vac
PHEW....


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


oh yeah...and for those that are nagging me...


now leave me alone for a few weeks OK? LMAO!

19 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Revoir said...

Wow, that's a neat picture! Thank you for your comment. That was encouraging!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Gracie said...

That is an absolutely stunning photo. It's one of those that years from now will bring tears to your eyes and will be the source of pride for your little one when (s)he announces, "that's ME in there!" Congrats!
Geralyn
PS - just found your blog today through digichick and looooove it!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Wow, lots of info, LOL! And that is a beautiful picture - the photography is fantastic! Congrats!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

WOWIE 100!!! Happy TT, beautiful photo!

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Deanna,

I have secretly been reading your blog for a few months now....I love it !!!
You page has become one of the first ones i check out each day. I love the stories, scraps and of course the photos.
I am not sure where i stumbled across it but its in my favourite list now.

Congrats on baby number 3 !!!

I have a 22 month old and she is keeping me too bust to even think of another one yet...LOL...

I am another Alberta girl, well not really but i do live here now, thanks to my husbands job.

Any whoo i finally decided to comment because i didnt want ot be just a lurker anymore.... LOL

4:42 PM  
Blogger YK Playgroup Association said...

That was cool reading your 100s list and I'm in LOVE with that self picture. You're one hot momma, Deanna. Great job!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Great post!!

My TT is up here.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo....Yummy Mummy! Awesome picture.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

LUVIN your belly shot! Beautiful D!!!

I'm in awe of you coming up with 100 things.. I strugged with just the 13!! LOL!!!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know its thursday 13 not 100,lol.

i was reading and rading and rdaing and then had to scroll back up to make sure i was still reading the same post. LOL!!!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay that makes sense now after reading the top of the post, DUH!!!!
just slap me, go ahead.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

roflmao..mrs fun..just go to bed..then get on that plane already!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

um wow hawt momma!! You look amazing as is the photo!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Shawn Marie said...

you look so great!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, PLEASE drink your water. Your body needs it to replenish the womb every 3-4 hours. I know it's a pain but it's so very important.

Now that you're wondering what wacko is talking to you like this, hi, I'm Alyx. Biomom of eight children (and many others not biologically linked) and I'm fairly new to Blogger. I like your blog.

4:19 AM  
Blogger LaShawn said...

Congrats on #3. What a fab picture!

8:18 AM  
Blogger PD said...

Hey sweet cheeks...
Looking good looking good...phwit phew!
In the voice of Swiper from Dora
OH MANNNN!!!

Okay I'll get on this when the kids are napping this afternoon.
MUAH!!!
pats baby belly as she leaves
;)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

ahem..that was more than thirteen...hahaha
great list..
My TT is up

10:16 AM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

Omgoodness... that is such a CUTE photo!!! You look GREAT! :)

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites