Wednesday, August 02, 2006

YIPPEE! Got some scrappin done last night!



OK here is a sneak preview of a SUPER fun new kit by Kristin CB..Its called Luscious Tropics...Isn't is just Wonderful!!!!!!!!!! It really made me want to head to Hawaii for a bit to get some pics just to use for it!...Sheesh I WISH! LMAO!.... Hey Leah..If you read this send me some k????

Anyways it will be available August 3rd or 4th at ACOT, so be sure to pick it up!...
She gave it to the CT team last night to have a lil play with it, and here are my two LO's I whipped up...This kit goes perfect with one of my favorite seamless paper backdrops...So Im gonna be using this one a few more times...For sure!

The first one is Rylee in my favorite new hat!.. I Love this thing...I have more close ups that I will scrap later.
(Credits Kristin CB's Luscious Tropics kit, available soon at ACOT, string by me, Lisa Whitney's Real Buttons, font is 2peas Melissa)

The second one is funny. Journalling reads "July 3rd, 2006. You were quiet, too quiet, I had to go check on you and this is what I found! Totally sweet and innocent!" (Credits to Kristin CB's Luscious Tropics kit, available soon at ACOT, Brushes by prettybrushes, and justlia.net. Fonts are 2peas BlockParty, and 2 Peas Melissa)

LMAO...I have become a 2peas Melissa addict...its close to my own handwriting so I find that Im using it ALOT!

side note...Stefanie would be proud of me again today... Its 9:30 am and I have already done one clean sweep...I'm feeling today to be a 2 sweep day! LMAO!...heaven forbid I get addicted to Clean Sweeps! LMAO! have a great Wednesday! Wont be able to update tomorrow til later..I have my first newborn shoot at 10 Am tomorrow! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!
I will let you know how it went when I get back! WIsh me LUCK!

7 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

Kirsten that is an awesome kit girl! Makes me want a big fruity cocktail with a huge umbrella in it! Great pages hun. Ry's hat is adorable. Still not found one for Robyn yet but hey..that's ok

12:44 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Ry is so adorable, love how the colors in the pic match Kristin's new kit just perfectly!!! And that hat is too darn cute (my sister made one kinda like it for Jenna, in dusty rose).

And what a precious little man!!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Come to Québec and take pictures of Gabrielle for me PLEASE!!

hehe I love your work!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...those LOs are just beautiful....The pic of Rylee is just gorgeous.
Good luck with your photo shoot tomorrow...I'm sure you'll do well.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

ok that tutu page is adorable!! I love love love that photo !

9:57 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Adorable layouts!!!!

9:51 PM  
Blogger 3Weddings said...

Deanna!! I AM so proud of you!!! and I love the tutu pic!!!!

Smooches

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites