Saturday, July 29, 2006

Can I ask everyone a favour?

Dean is doing his flight exam today...he does the oral this AM..then the flight test later this afternoon...Please say a few goodluck prayers to him!...thanx a pile!!!

Im addicted to that dang song.....its cuz I love ABBA, as Im typing this..Jackson is dancing right be side me!!! LMAO!!!!

oh hey! Kristin CB has found herself a new and permanent home! Go check out her new fancy schmancy blog! And I think she has a freebie on there too!...

Have a great weekend ladies.!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

Yay...You can do it Dean! He'll ace it D..don't worry. Best of luck Dean and can't wait till you can fly the family on over to Ontario....rofl!!!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Good luck Dean!!!!

10:42 AM  
Blogger The Munnsters said...

How did he do ???

7:32 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

How did it go??????

8:49 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I hear he passed! WTG Dean!

Ok, now I am patiently waiting for this suprise **tapping foot** TELL US already! :)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites