Sunday, January 14, 2007

Life as a mom of 3!

well its been just over a week..and Im a firm believer that I am totally blessed...so far things are going absolutely wonderful! Tyson sleeps about 4 hours at a time..and then wakes up to play for a bit, then nurses..then goes back to sleep...there are times during that 4 hour sleep ofhis... that I almost forget im a mom of 3! J and Ry are still in awe of him..I cant wait for the thrill of the new baby bro to wear off..any time he is awake, otr when Im nursing..they are all over him..and me...drives me insane...big battle for mommy's attention...
I vetnured into town on friday..alone..with the 3 kids...the poor back seat of my Yukon is full...full of CARSEATS!...not one inch to spare..anywhere...not sure what will happen when T needs to be forward facing...I know that 3 Forward facing seats isnt gonna fit...

TTYL!
Deanna

3 Comments:

Blogger The Munnsters said...

Time to trade the Yukon in for a 7 passenger model.... LOL

I always tease my Dh that i'm not having another one till i have a 7 passenger SUV....I reallyl like the Trailblazer & the Envoy.

I am a Chev girl all the way...LOL !!!

I swear i will never drive a minivan.......!!!

So super glad to hear things are going so good for you...

I am still in awe that you are updating this poor blog !!!

LOL

Take Care

6:02 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

LMBo Shannon...its the new me...I just hope I ca get the time to keep up with it!.. and I hear ya on the NO MINIVAN thing...

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh D you will be fine .. he won't be forward facing for a while - until then you will figure it out - a little move to the left and to the right of both the other seats and the 3rd will be fine. :) I had 3 in a row in mine and I drive a tahoe ;) I don't like putting them all the way in the back - can't reach.
Anyhow beautiful family gorgeous kids - can't believe how much Tyson looks like Jackson. ;) WTG congrats!!!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites