Saturday, January 13, 2007

ok I have been a bad bad blogger...

my goal for this year is to try to keep this one more up to date also...

so... with that in mind...

here is Tyson's Birth story!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I beat my induction!


as some of you know, I think...I have been going for acupuncture treatments since about 34 weeks...to help prepare my body for birth!..well I was scheduled for induction (medical reasons) on Friday the 5th...8:00AM.. I went in for my final acupuncture treatment thursday night about 7:30...and he figured by how reactive I was...that i would be in labor on my own within 12 hours...which suited me fine...I didnt want to be induced again..so here's a re-cap!


...I went for my final acupuncture appt at 7:30 on thursday night, fiddled on the puter til 10 pm...went to bed..had one noticiable contraction...decided I'd better stay awake to clock for another one...had a 2nd one about 10 minutes later...felt a funny sensation..like a balloon bursting...then I moved my leg...and yup water broke..., I didnt want to rush in, so I made myself go havea shower...kinda watched the clock a bit..the contractions were about 4 minutes apart...but not very strong yet, woke DH up...headed into town, was admitted at 11:30...had some good contractions but nothing too nasty...hit the shower and the birthing ball about 1 am...love the shower MAN....i had to giggle at myself..cuz i was aware enough to laugh and sing..while being bored to death on the ball....so i thought to myself...ah yes...not in transition yet... then I had about 3 really good killer ones...and the frickin water started to piss me off...waited til the next time my nurse came in...got off the ball, had 3 more killer contractions as she tried to get me to the bed...managed to climb on my hands and knees...had to poopp...lmbo Dean thought i really had to poop..but no..it was the head instead...so one contraction i had to breathe thru...b/c no drs were in sight..so a bit of panic...some yelling like.."help...i need hands in here..I have a head! BIg panic...Dean says there were chairs being thrown out of the way, people running everywhere...LOL.. Had to wait for one contraction...felt the ring of FIRE....good thing to wait for ladies...just wait...when you feel it...then you wont tear near as much...really try to focus when they tell you to wait.I didnt with my 1st...and got a 3rd degree tear...waited this time..not one single tear...nada...one push for his head, one for his shoulders...thats it... it was sooo COOL!!!!!!!!

6lbs 1oz 20.5 inches 2:37 AM Friday Jan 5th

Tyson John Douglas Hall

so total labor....from my waterbreaking and no contractions to finished....4 hours..

we left home at 11 pm on thursday night..and we were home about 8 pm on friday..not even 24 hours! way cool!...feeling sweet..just a tad tired...such a change...I have all 3 types of birth...recovered from a c section...( totally sucked)...but my butt didnt hurt...recovered from an induced vbac....( way better than the section recovery, but had 3rd degree tear, retained placenta..and nasty hemis)...and all natural....( no tears, no stitches, no hemis)....NATURAL BABY!!!!!!!! today Tyson is 2 days old..and I got a good sleep last night..and Im about feeling normal again...so loving that I can see my crotch..and bend over..and SLEEP ON MY TUMMY!!!!!

Rylee is in love.... and Jackson wants to poke his eyes..LMAO!...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful story...and you have a beautiful baby...can't wait to see more and more pics.

7:41 PM  
Blogger The Munnsters said...

OMG !!!!!!

I can not believe you are actually posting on here, its been too long...

We really missed hearing about your days....

I saw the picture of Tyson over on sheknows....the one with your Dad....OMG...........so wonderful and beautiful...

So how are you doing? How are the kids adjusting to Tyson?

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already read Tyson's birth story @ TDC, but it's still touching! Glad to have you back!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites