Monday, August 21, 2006

WHOHOOO! Happy MOnday!



ok got some great news...First off, im pumped about this weekend..I get to shoot the COOLEST family in the world...4 kids, and 2 parents...and they are all beautiful!



2nd...Im On a marketing roll! LMBO!

arent they great??? man they are so me...a fellow photographer buddy let me in on a great new designer...her name is Leah Riordan, she mostly does digi scrapping stuff, but her goal is to get into graphic design...anyways...she has decided to sell her custom designs! here is her new sampler

the best part...is she RAWKS! and is CHEAP AND fast....we spent about 2 hours doing mine..I showed her a few I liked..and gave her the colors...and whammo..90 minutes of giggling with her on hello...bam..its done...I got the psd file as well as a png...so I could tweak colors a bit if I needed to..she will spend whatever time she needs...my buddy took longer than me.. LOL! im so thrilled...It is so totally me!...

heres the best part.....$29.95!!!!!!!

here is her link I totally recommend her! if you contact her..tell her HI from Deanna!


SO while I was on a new logo high I made up some new templates for thank you cards, and brochures, Im just finishing off my business cards as we speak!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Munnsters said...

AWSOME !!!

Love the new logo....It rocks...

11:17 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Deanna! Your new logo rawks! Love it!

5:35 PM  
Blogger PD said...

woowoo! Colours are awesome hun! Great work Leah!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

WOW!!! I love the logo!!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites