Wednesday, August 23, 2006

finally a few LO's!



been so dang busy with putting the finishing touches on my site, that I have been slacking on the scrappin' end of things..

as of this AM I was behind 8 kits...now Im only behind 6!...

This is my first Duncan Doughnut LO...the kit is called Lavendar Thistle...and its SOOOO classy... totally has a much more elegant feel to it!...I LOVE IT!, can't wait to get my hands (and some more time) on a few more kits of Paula's


This is Amanda Rockwell's Lucky kit..its an older one that has been sitting in my TO DO folder for a bit...when I saw this photo...it just called for this kit..It was also done for a sketch challenge at TDC..thanx to Rachael for a great sketch!

font is peas Melissa, and of course Jenn Star's AWESOME circular date stamps...I LOVE THESE!

oh btw..be sure to go quick and check out her blog she has a rocking logo contest that ends today...psst and wish her happy birthday too!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I love the first LO. I have to get back in the groove of scrappin...

Have a great day!

11:24 AM  
Blogger PD said...

WB scrappin I know how you feel. I think I am just as many behind with stuff these days!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that first LO....so soft...really beautiful!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I was just about to tell you how wonderful the first layout is ... actually both of them ...but I see everyone beat me to it! lol Very nice!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Beautiful layouts Deanna :)

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photography is just amazing!! I was just glancing through your bloggy-blog and I'm in awe!! Oh, you could give me a ton of pointers (email me anytime :oP
And then I saw this post with reference to my circle date stamps! I'm so glad you like them!! That just made my day! :o)

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites