Thursday, August 17, 2006

Time for my T 13! I think this is week #5!


Thirteen things I should be doing instead of sittiing here on this dang computer!


1. Having A Shower
2. Doing the Laundry
3. Cleaning the Kitchen
4. Cleaning out the Yukon..yuck..its BAD ( lots of kids junk )
5. Proofing some more Photos
6. Cleaning the office
7. Finishing the business Taxes
8. Sleeping...its still early here..7 AM and if the kids are sleeping..so should I!
9. Finishing my splash page for my website
10. Starting the HTML side of my website
11. Washing the windows...but why bother..within 30 minutes they are full of fingerprints again...well all below the 3 foot level!
12. Sending my business cards to be printed.
13. Making some breakfast....mmmn.... i think french toast maybe this morning!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Taking the kids to the lake today, so I wont be around much for my t13's...gonna have to check them all out later tonight!

24 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I would rather blog than to clean out my vehicle too.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

My car needs to be cleaned too, but I must work, so it must wait!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Haha, this happens to me to...there are a lot of things I need to do but I end up spending the time to do them in front of the computer just surfing around. :)

Happy Thursday :D

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like me...I'll find any excuse to blog over clean

8:28 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Great, those are all things I should be doing too. Now I feel guilty! ...............naw!

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Have a terrific Thursday. :-)

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I know about the cleaning windows and mirrors just to get fingerprints on them!!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Okay, I can identify will all those! Especially eating breakfast. It's almost 10AM and I haven't eaten breakfast yet!

Thanks for stopping by.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Lyn said...

How about spell checking "sittiing" - lol My T13 - Ice Breakers Edition - is up at Bloggin' Outloud. Thanks! lgp

9:02 AM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Boy did I laugh...then I thought about all the things I should be doing. Great list....now I've got to get going.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Haha, great list! Could have been mine. ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yea, I hear you on that list! Cleaning is no fun!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Josh Virkler said...

I have a list up too :)

http://joshandcharlene.blogspot.com/

10:05 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

I should really be working rather than T13'ing.

Most of these to-dos sound quite familiar.

10:12 AM  
Blogger S said...

Sounds like my list on the weekend.

And I don't envy your coding HTML! It can be a PITA

10:15 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

well, everyone needs some procrastination time. ;)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Ha D! Your should be doing list sounds a lot like mine...

I should be mopping RIGHT NOW, but I told you that YESTERDAY!!!! LOL!!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

I saw a similar list on another blog, and it also made me feel guilty! Oh well...sometimes it's OK to take a break from the "shoulds." :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my #13, eat some French Toast and hurry back! LOL! I try to clean or do laundry for 15 min, then blog for 15 min...A nice balance. I deserve a break now and then.
Have a great Thursday!

1:26 PM  
Blogger K said...

I have a million things that I nee to be doing too. But as usual, here I am... reading everyone else's Thursday Thirteen's.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Thank you for dropping by my place today. I love you list. I'll bet I could come up with at least thirteen things I should be doing too! Have a great time at the lake today. Sigh...the lake. Lucky you.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is so beautiful-love the baby pics! Thaks for visiting my TT today :)

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uHope you got most of that done :) That was quite a list and French Toast too. WOW!!!

7:04 PM  
Blogger LadyLaker said...

Great list! I should be doing pretty much all of those too but here I am at my computer letting everything else slide! lol... my list is up!

7:57 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Phew! Those are so many things left undone. You better do them now or you'll never be able to know where to start. (Lol)
thanks for dropping by.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites