Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Monday






Today is a busy day I have my U/S appt at 11, going baby gift shopping for my cousin, and then picking up the kids and going to the park!...YIPPEE!!!!

I got an email from a fellow photographer about shooting with her at a local horse show...kinda sitting on the fence about it...I will let you know what I decide...From being IN horse shows enough I know that its a lot of work, and more proofing..and I'm not sure how much you sell in the end... I have only purchased a few of my photos, and those were only from my big wins...Not from the local horse show...gotta talk with DH and see what he thinks about it.


...I can't wait for more babies....anyone have any? I think..wait I KNOW I'm a baby addict...which makes me feel bad for this poor lil soul in my womb...he/she is gonna get abused by my shutter...

Anyways...Here is more of Austin...Have I mentioned how much of a sweetheart he was?


I also wanted to say congrats to my friend Petra... on her very first maternity shoot!...Go check her blog for some pics!

Lastly for my secret..ahem....
Here it is...LMAO..Like my friend Jeremi said..Its time I come out of the closet with this..ROFLMAO.

I have a website...

www.deannahallphotography.com go peek if you wish, and leave me some comments...

ack..there Its out... SHEESH! I have a few things I need to finish still ..Like the splash page, and the html version, for those who don't have high speed, but other than that I think its about finished...well other than the few empty galleries I have...but that shouldn't last much longer! So now I gotta come up with a plan to get my name out around Red Deer...I have been thinking about hitting up my OB to see if he'd let me leave a little sampler album in his office...but I'm still chicken... so for now I will just continue doing it like I am, mostly friends, and hoping that they spread the word... I think the website should help out some too...so the people they tell can go peek, and see what I can and have done, and that I'm "trying" not to be just some ok photographer...

OK Off to get the kids ready for their day!..Have a great Monday!

9 Comments:

Blogger The Munnsters said...

Thats your surprise !!! You silly girl, Ilooked at that the day you put the link up on your blog like last week... I love the colors and your work is awsome....I really want ot see those wedding shots....You are baby obsessed i am wedding obsessed...LOL

9:44 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Love you website, girlie! Excellent photos!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

I liked it better with THAT OTHER song... ;)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought for SURE you were gonna tell us you were having TWINS!!

Love the new site hun! I can't wait to see it fill up with lots of pictures!

your baby pictures are adorable. I wish I was closer..

3:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those pictures are absolutely fabulous! And the website is awesome!
Any chance you'll travel to Ontario to do a shoot??!!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Shawn Marie said...

I LOVE your site! And believe it when I say... you are WAY more than an OK photographer! YOU ARE THE BOMB photographer! Now get your picture book ready and put it your ob's waiting room!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

ROFL D!!! Yup, outta the closet now girlfriend! Congrats on the site, looks awesome! Your gonna be a star!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Wow, fab photos, girl! You are AWESOME!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Your photos rock! That Austin is one adorable baby! So very happy to hear all is going well with you and your photography. You are so very talented!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites