Wednesday, March 15, 2006

**FREEBIE ALERT**

Yipee! we all love freebies I found a great lil freebie on Amanda Rockwell's blog
Be sure to go check it out! I had no clue she was even gonna offer up some Freebies..but apparently she is gonna keep adding some quite often, so be sure to keep her on your list of regularily visited Blogs! Im gonna scrap something tonight with her freebie..and I will post it up later!

LOL I got another link to another Freebie..its by another friend of mine Joedee Matsler..I didnt know she was gonna start designing kits, so hence why I didnt have her link up here sooner. sorry gal...gotta keep me informed of this stuff! Here's the link to her blog

ENJOY!

5 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

you changed it...very cool!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Theres also a freebie on Jo's blog aswell!!! Im loving it!! :)

7:10 PM  
Blogger PD said...

woohoo

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

thanks for the link!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

just wanted to say I like your blog-love all the photos :)

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites