Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Monday!

Well I hope it is at least for you all!..My kids are crabby, whiney and so tired of being stuck inside! We all cant wait for spring to come...Its just around the corner. My dd will be 3 in July, and she is really struggling with being 2 and a half right now. Her emotions are up and down constantly, its truly taxing on the mind and body! She wakes up in the morning crying, then within 2 minutes is happy! And small things really seem to set her off, Like yesterday, at nap time, she wanted to change out of her clothes and put her pj's on, of course I let her. But when she woke up, she had a complete melt down because she couldn't find any pants to wear..She brought out of her room about 6 pairs of pants, and none of them "felt" right. She was in complete hysterics ( I was in AWE, first time for this for me) I didn't really know what to do, so I just encouraged her to pick a pair she wanted, and then gave her a big warm hug, told her I loved her, and that I knew she was feeling mad, and that it was ok to feel mad. The I did a quick redirection of her thoughts, and poof..She was all better! Not so sure if that's the right way to deal with it..But it worked this time! Any tips for 2-3 year olds?

Update on Cynnder...Nothing..LOL..False alarm. I am on nightly foal watch tho!

Just got a phone call from DH he just bought a used Motorhome! IM so pumped! I cant wait to get outdoors and get camping. I miss it so much! Its gonna ROCK!...yippee mountains here we come! There is nothing better in the world than taking your family and friends and going camping. Getting away from cell phones, computers, and all the annoying people in the world... ahhhh I'm feeling relaxed as we speak! Its a 28foot so it should be good, its plenty big enough for me to haul my horse trailer, so now I can take it with me to my horse shows! CAN YOU SAY! YYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


Did a challenge at ScrapMommies this afternoon, while the kids are sleeping...I'm typing quietly...I just got them both to bed.This is my mad scrappin time! I get about 2 hours! LOL..shhhh no giggling...It will wake them up! It was an ad Inspiration Challenge. Those are my favorites, sometimes they are so hard, and other times they really get my creative juices flowing.
The kit is "Fresh" by Amanda Rockwell, and fresh it is! The kit will be available at Elemental Scraps pretty soon. I think I'm gonna do a few more LO's with this kit, and get the rest of my fishy pics all scrapped too! It's such an ease to scrap with Amanda's kits, its like she picks everything that is My Favorite! Its almost like I have a personal kit designer! LOL



I have been a scrappin fool today!
Here's a LO I made with a kit from Scrapsy Daisy
Its called Natural Chick. Its available at A Cherry On Top, Scrapbook Shoppe
Wonderful Kit with amazing colors!










And this one I did with Scrapsy Daisies "The Locket". It was just perfect for this image of my late puppy Sarge. We miss him Dearly. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

LOVE this layout!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Marisa said...

I found you! LOL

Great blog, I will have to read thru your posts later today. :-)

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites