Monday, March 20, 2006

Just a quickie for today


DH is back home again, and we should be off this afternoon and the evening to go pick up out new motorhome! Im so excited..not looking forward to stocking it all, but I can't wait for spring!

Speaking if Spring... this is a LO I did with Amanda Rockwell's 'Spring' Kit. Its availabe right now at Elemental Scraps. It was done for the Scraplift Challenge at Scrapmommies. The Lift was from a super paper LO! I guess I will just add this one to my ABC book that I'm slowly working on. I should go thru and see what letters I still need..( I'm guessing about 20! LOL)
LOL and its funny..cuz Jackson at age 13 months..still only has 2 teefies!


Oh and here is one of my new fav pics of Rylee.. I snapped it quick while we were playing on her bed yesterday, I love the DOF, the colors and just the feel of it...AH...to find my own creatvie photographic style... LOL I think that is the hardest part about trying to be a photographer...making sure your not just copying someone else's ideas. KWIM. Anyways..like i have said before I really like the more candid every day shots...and this is one i like!

And here's fun lil word cloud that I ran into today, it scans your blog and pick out the more prevailent words.
I think I should try this once a month...and just see how or if it Changes!..LOL..look Amanda even got her name in BIG letters! LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

LMAO I LOOOOOOOOVE the layout and I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the word cloud haha

1:01 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Loooove the layouts! Don't feel two bad about only two teeth at 11 months katie had only 2 until 15 months! Crazy kids. He is adorable though!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites