Sunday, March 19, 2006

Back...with some pics


Well I guess I should say just one...but I really worked hard to concentrate on having things on the same plane. I have read and re-read that post on ILP. I get so frustrated some days. just when I think I understand something, my kids wont sit still long enough for me to take any pics..so its slow going...I think I need to get my neice and her friend to come over again. PLus I have a cousin in law who just announced that they are expecting...Im sad that they live in Calgary (90 minutes away), but I'm hoping to BEG her to let me take some photos, both before and after baby arrives in late august.

anyways.. here it is...one in black and white and the original in color. Camera settings for these ones were shutter speed 1/80, ISO 200 , fstop 2.5, focal length 50 mm. Used my lantern again for them...Im getting the placement of that better...still not perfect! I tell you when I do get it right, Im gonna take pics of it...and maybe even put a big tape mark on the floor! So I dont have to fiddle so much each time. I am super glad that some things are starting to come quicker to me.. FINALLY.. not near as much that needs too, but atleast some of it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeremi said...

Very nice! I'm hoping to get some more practice in today as well!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Shes so beautiful deanna!
Altho Im not a professional, i have to say that you do an amazing job hun! One of the best photographers I have seen!

10:45 AM  
Blogger PD said...

I think I understand something, my kids wont sit still long enough for me to take any pics..so its slow going...

HELL YA!!! Lmao.

awesome picture mama...brillant catch light in her eyes..

11:44 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful...


I bow before the master

haha

8:11 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

ROFLMAO master smaster.... you dork!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites