Sunday, March 19, 2006

COOL!

I got a comment the other day from 'Shizzknits' about the b/w conversions "Are you using converstions straight up or are you modifying them after you convert? Bumping curves and levels will often pop a 'flat' BW conversion." and in answer to that...well yes and no.. I have been playing with the brightness and contrast, but not anything with levels or curves... THANK you I will be sure to play with that today! Once again, this is why I love the web, where else in the world can you get so much help?


AND... I forgot to tell you about this. A fellow ROCKIN' scrapper named Laura has a SWEET and TREAT filled blog. YOU have to go check out her fonts! I just snagged four new ones today! SHE ROCKS! Be sure to stop by and say congrats to her, she was just crowned the Mommy of the Month at Scrapmommies! Thanx again Laura! smootches back to you!

3 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

I love her stuff too...lol guess that is why she is on my blogs I visit. Fonts are awesome..have fun.

Thanks Laura!!! (wink)

5:18 PM  
Blogger PD said...

I love her stuff too...lol guess that is why she is on my blogs I visit. Fonts are awesome..have fun.

Thanks Laura!!! (wink)

5:18 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

adorable pictures!!!!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites