Saturday, March 18, 2006

Scrappin Fool today!

busted my butt tonight and got 2 pages done.. I can't show you of of them because the kit is top secret, lol. no but its not up for sale yet...its the Watermelon Patch kit that I gave you a preview of a few days ago...YOUR GONNA LOVE This kit!...I can't wait to show you the LO!..LOL But we have to wait til April before I can show you.

And then I did this one. I have had this footprint for over a year now. We did it when Jackson was 3 weeks old. I have been waiting to scrap it, but just didnt know how to..then I saw the 'Blue' Kit at Elemental Scraps and I knew it was time to scrap it. I went with a more graphic style than I usually do, I found some inspiration from an article in a shape magazine ad. Gotta love magazines.


Foal Update....NOTHING...lol.. EDD is 12 days away and counting. She is starting to bag up a bit, so thats good! This waiting is gonna kill me!

3 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

I love it...great job. Shoot and here I was posting Robyn's page on my site early. I shall go and remove it! Tsk Tsk on me!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

LOVE that LO Deanna! Its so simple and perfect! Great job!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

This just precious!!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites