Tuesday, April 11, 2006

help me name MY foal!

NO..no no..no baby yet..

here's the deal

in the Arab world its very common to keep some type of the parents names in the offspring name.

example :My Mare's name is Cynnder-ella (her dam was Daniella Bahia(Ellie) and the sire was Set Fire, so the ella came from her mom, and the Cynnder..well it came from cinnders, which come from a fire ( the stud's name)

ok..so this is the scoop... Cynnderella was bred to a black reining stallion named KA Black Tyme. Good chance that the baby may be black, Cynnders dad was black, and she was bred to a black stud.

the only name we have even thought about is Midnight Cynnderella( b/c of black and time) and well Cynnder's name. Anyways that will only work if its a black filly (girl). So here I come...to you all ! I get 70 people a day peeking here, and I would love it if any of you could help me out. The foal doesnt need to be named right away, but within the 1st month I would hope. At least the registered name, barn names, well they can be whatever... This is my plea to all you creative women.and I know your creative..I see your LO's! LOL.

HELP ME!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol okay I'll put my thinking cap on.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a great tradition to do this and to be able to play on words like that, VERY cool!
First time on your blog, looks great! Here's my try:
Midnight-flame. Dunno, it feels masculine. Hope you get plenty of ideas :)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

lmao I have no idea... hell I just caught up on the whole "horse" lingo lol

Go to my blog :P lol I tagged you (see the What a night post)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

What about Minuit (Midnight in French)?

2:45 PM  
Blogger Heather Howard said...

Black Ashe of Thyme (ash(e) as in cinder)

Of course, that only works if you get your black colt. lol

10:43 PM  
Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said...

How about the Stroke of Midnight? At the Stroke of Midnight, Cinderella turns back to her regular self -- and midnight is also black??

10:19 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

ooh...liking that one...I gotta go make a big list!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name him/her Tyme Sent.
Maybe...Sounds good to me.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites