Tuesday, April 11, 2006

HOLY CRAP...I've been tagged

BY Lauren Grier!

ok in this round of tag I have to spill all about people that inspire me. This is a tough one for me, I really try to surround myself with people that inspire me each and every day. I have some many different aspirations, so I will pick 2 people, one for every day life, and one for photography.

ok easy one first...
hands down, my photographic inspiration comes from Audrey Woulard. Please go marvel at her website http://www.alwphotography.com/
This woman is outstanding and she even takes the time, and time, and time, to help us little Audrey wanna be's out! She is a super lady, and is a real asset to ILP.

ok tough one. Gonna have to say my father.

My father is my life. When I turned 2 my mother was diagnosed with leukemia, and by the age 3, she was in the hospital around the clock, she did not want me there to see her for fear that I would have bad, or sad memories of her. I have very few memories at all of her. At the age of 4, my mother passed away and my father became a single parent. He learned to french braid my hair, learned all about fingernail polish, makeup and tampons, even Birth control pills. SHEESH the crap I used to put my father threw! EYYEYYY. My father is young at heart, he will be 80 years young this fall and he is still going strong. (which reminds me I should do a photo shoot of my dad). He has taught me to live for the moment, fight for what you believe in, and never ever ever, let anyone take you down, life is just to short for that.

Daddy I love you!

now I gotta go figure out if I'm supposed to tag 1 or two people? LOL...Virgin blog tagger here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeremi said...

You definitely have to do a photoshoot with your dad! He sounds AWESOME!!!

I love Audrey's work too, very inspiring!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...your father sounds like an amazing man.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Daddies are the best. I can only imagine what type of man your father was, he sounds amazing!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

:)

I tagged THREE lmao.. the person before me tagged 3 so I just copied her

7:03 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

3? LOL.. oppy only tagged one..oh well!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites