Sunday, April 09, 2006

OMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I just got 2 separate phone calls for people wanting be to do some family photos!!!!!!
One is a co worker of my DH ( the secretary actually) and the other is a friend of a friend ( they havent even seen any of my pics!...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

NOW WHAT?

sheesh, the first family Im ok with, only 4 of them,
but the 2nd family is 7! how on earth am I gonna make that creative? Im so glad she phoned ahead of time...she wants BIG ONES, she said nothing smaller than 8x10 for sure...and she wants it to be more spring, so THANK GOD I have I few weeks to do some research...she has severl locations picked out...they are both nearby to her home, and are down at a private lake..so Im confident that the background will be prefect....but NOW WHAT?? CRAP>..stop panicing... breathe deanna, breathe.....

Im gonna have to do some snooping on ILP....any other suggestions? family#2 doesnt want the typical posed pics...they want fun stuff...kids range from 16 to 1 year...CRAP I know..im gonna call sherryann..she has 4 girls of her own...maybe she will have some ideas...

OMG OMG OMG...gonna go have a pepsi and breathe!

6 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

I am Thrilled for you hunny! This is so SO cool! I hope you have calmed down a bit and that the Pepsi kicked in. I have total confidance in you that things will just fall together. With the family of 7 since they want now posed pics..just let the kids play and snap away. Happy hunting on ILP.anxious to hear what you come up with

4:41 PM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

Hey Deanna, check out LittleRoyalty on ILP, she just did a fantastic job with a TON of girls. I thought they were so cute!!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

thanx Jeremi..I will for sure..Im not super worried about the fam of 4..its the one of 7 thats scares me more..thats alot of people to get not blinking all at once!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting for you!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

First of all.. I would like to congratulate you!!! That's fantastic!

Second of all.. you are a VERY creative lady.. I'm not worried at all! I'm sure the pictures are going to be fabulous!!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Way cool!!!!!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites