Sunday, May 28, 2006

Been feeling a little low








the past few days, Im truly hoping I just have a case of the stomach flu and no m/s. Blah way too early to start that game already. I cant believe that Dory is just over 1 month old already..wow..time really does fly. I went outside especially for Kiley today to get some new pics of her.SO here ya go Kiley!

She was having a blast outside today, running and bucking, and even chasing the dogs. She isnt halter broke yet ( yeah I know..better get on that), but she is super friendly and really trusting.
















































































Here's a comparison shot.
Dory at 1 month
















and Dory at 3 days. WOW...hasnt she grown? Her wither is up to my waist, I dunno what that is... about 40 inches Im guessing...

Hoped you enjoyed the new pics Kiley!

7 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

she is just adorable! Thank you so much!!! Kiley will be thrilled -
I'm sure she'll want me to print them all out! Dory is getting big, isn't she! She is really the cutest! Do you still think she'll be black? Foal fur is like puppy fur...just the best! So sweet and soft!

Hey - hope you're feeling better. And thanks again!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

Great action shots, she is so so cute!

8:51 AM  
Blogger PD said...

simply beautiful! TFS Dee!!!
xxxx

9:29 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling down Deanna.. I hope you feel better soon ((hugs)) Your pictures are adorable... she is gorgeous!!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Very sweet photos!!! Beautiful!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

She is a beauty.. I love those shots..

9:43 AM  
Blogger Lauren Grier said...

Is that a big pile of horse poo in that second pic ? hahahaha

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites