Tuesday, May 16, 2006

YEAH! I made it to round #3

of the UDC challenge... so from 379 entrants, I have made it to the top 100...COOL! I can not post the actual Layout here, until the contest is completely over, but I can give you the link

Buckaroo

I would love it if you popped in to take a peek, and if you like what you see, leave me a comment!
I really love how this one turned out...Its told like a children's story and I can't wait to print it off and get it laminated because I know that Rylee will want me to read it to her a million more times!

OK..getting my butt of here til later..I will try to update some more!


Bad habits....

well Let me start off by saying, being a SAHM its REALLY easy to slip into some bad bad habits.
First off...take today...its 10:30 AM and I am still in my pj's, I havent even combed my hair yet, Im embarassed to say that a few days a month I dont EVER get out of my pj's.( hanging my head in shame). Lets see, oh yes...I often forget to eat a real meal, I find myself nibbling up what the kids didnt..tsk tsk..bad nutrition...

Oh wait...My DH's has a bad habit..he sleeps on the far side of the bed, its near the wall. So since I never ever go over to that side of the bed, it NEVER EVER gets cleaned. He leaves ALL his dirty laundry in a heap over there..I am on laundry strike..if that stuff cant make its way to the laundry basket, then I am not doing it. SOme times its weeks! seriously! When Jackson was a baby, he rolled off the bed, and luckily that time DH had a HUGE pile of clothes over there, so he just hit them softly, and rolled under the bed!...

well ok.its just about 11....time to get out of my jammies ( breaking bad habit #1)

5 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

Go Dee Go!!!

Remember you god ol pal in Ontario should you win! Snort!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

I LOVE that Buckaroo layout!!!!

and I have to admit, I have the same bad SAHM habit as you, although I did get dressed as soon as I got up today (at 10am! heheheee).

12:14 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I LOVE hanging out in my Jammies...but it embarrasses Cora when I take her to the bus stop in them! :)

1:48 PM  
Blogger loonyhiker said...

haha. My hubby wouldn't put his clothes in a hamper or washer so I refused to wash his clothes. Then one day he ran out of clean underwear! Now he washes his own clothes if he needs things. But he has also put things in the washer but it has taken 24 years to get this way.

3:04 PM  
Blogger heather said...

Hey - love your PJ trick, I'm prone to that one myself, except I have a bad habit of being a hypocrite and telling the kids to get out of their PJs when I still have mine on!!!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites