Friday, May 19, 2006

hmmn... Some news




kinda tried to keep it quiet...But heck we already told the family...So my Cyber friends and others I don't talk to super often...There ya go...More KIDS!

EDD is Jan 14th, 07

Feeling good so far, no m/s, not tired...Not crampy...Liking this so far.

Bad note, well not bad...but crappy. I will be starting the injections again any day now :((.



For those of you who didn't know me with my last pg. I got a blood clot in my leg at 9 weeks, because of that I had to go daily injections of blood thinners to remove that one, and prevent any others from forming. They told me it was a rare pg anomaly, but who knows. So with this one it is mandatory that I go on them again, just as a precaution. MAJOR BUMMER but in the end..a healthy baby is all that is really important. If I can do it once, I can do it a second time. Im actually kinda surprised I havent heard back from my dr yet...I'd better call her again today. My poor belly....its SOOOO not looking forward to the injections.. Last time for the first few months I really bruised quite a bit..hoping that wont happen as much second time around. (not sure how easy bruising is to PS out of photos! lol)
I feel sad for this poor child already...sheesh..momma is planning some maternity shoots , and yippee..some newborns ones too...poor thing...oh well , at least he/she wont be scared of the camera! LOL

Sod guys got jipped 1 pallette worth of sod yesterday so they are coming back today to finish the rest up...it Looks SOO NICE...I will take a photo when its all done!

Finally sent my application in to Technicare Im pretty excited about that...So hopefully I will be all set up for Professional Printing in the next few days! Gonna call family #1 and see if we can set up some time next week to do their photos...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Family #2 I think I want to wait until about the 1-2nd week in June..Just to make sure their location (the one with the bridge) is really nice and green.

8 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Congrats girlie!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Truly Blessed said...

Congrats!!! Woo hoo! Man, something must really be in the air, lol!

9:20 AM  
Blogger PD said...

YAY!!!! Glad you told the family too and all your cyber pals! I am so happy for you sweetie. Kinda figured you were going to have to do the injection thingy again as you say major bummer but hey..anything to make a beautiful babe right!
Cool for you on the proff printing..wicked man!
xo

10:51 AM  
Blogger Jeremi said...

DEANNA....oh girl do I know Lovenox a little too personally! I too got a blood clot with Drew (29 wks) so I've done Lovenox/Heparin injections with BOTH of my kids. Ugh, it sure sucks but I tell you they are the only thing I would do it for! Sorry you have to deal but glad you are feeling good and I hope the time goes quickly and the shots are easy. I actually have a diabetic friend that taught me to just barely touch the tip of the needle to your skin, if you can't feel it then that is a good place for the shot, if it hurts then find another spot. It works most of the time!

10:55 AM  
Blogger gail said...

Congratulations!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations...I hope that all goes well for you and the baby.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Congrats!!! Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

congrats!!! :D

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites