Thursday, May 18, 2006

the SOD is here!




OK..check this out...I have 11 pallettes of sod in my yard! Poor people that do this for a living...They are telling me that this small 4 man crew is gonna get it all laid my tomorrow night! CAN YOU SAY NUTS! plus its gonna be like 30C here today...( hot for may in Alberta)

wohoooo..
ok here is what my backyard looks like at 7am this morning! please excuse the grimey windows...I was in my house taking these thru the patio door window...
I will post some progress photos later tonight....yeah! we can finally have R's birthday party at our house!!!!!!!!

Danielle..no Filly pics yet...if you look way back there you can see Cynnder tho!...

oh yes...

Official announcement...

Tyme's Up Cynnderella is the name we will be sumbitting to the registry...heres hoping we get it...(pretty sure we will) my best buddy Jeanne thought that one up!

and Rylee has come up with the filly's barn name....

get ready.....

no laughing....

its better than DORA....


its DORY!...LOL from NEMO!

3 Comments:

Blogger PD said...

awe crap my fist post didn't save.
oh well...2nd attempt!

Ry makes me laugh...great name Rylee...Auntie P loves it!
Congrats on filly's name that is perfect! Jeanne...you have just won an all inclusive trip to Red Deer courtesy of the Hall's! PLUS a stopover in Ontario! snort!

Dee..I am so jealous of all your sod..toss some my way will ya? I should take pictures of our yard and do a comparrison...lol

11:14 AM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Looks like your place will be crazy for a few days, but it will be well worth it.

Love the name Dory!! Rylee sounds like a cutie for sure.

You asked, Invermere is about 4 hours away from me. I am right by Kristin, 20 minutes away actually!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

That's a whole lotta sod! Exciting! My dh LOVES sod - can't quite figure out why since he hates to mow! lol

Your yard is beautiful...sod or no sod! Such a nice space.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites